TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stennick

Owning Incandenza

Guest Stennick

I told each and every one of you that Incandenza wasn't shit! Everyone wanted some epic comeback by Incandenza? You know what I get I get this........

Hey Stennick

Oh thats really bad, 7 pages worth of flaming so you could all see "hey Stennick"! I told you Incandenza is a stupid fuck, anyone that openly admits they flamed another poster, then admits that they really didn't know why they did it, they just figured it was stupid! THAT'S real stupidity. I mean I come on here and say the "fuck" word a thousand times and thats fun stupidity, but her reason for starting this flame war were just flat out, uttertly stupid! Then after all this shit I get a "Hey Stennick"

I own your ass Incandenza, infact I think I'm going to start posting as Incandenza's Owner! You little Fuck Tard!

Guest Stennick

I covered this in a post in the music board a while back, Inc in my eyes is no better than a little girl, therefore getting the name "her" instead of "him" thank you for the update on his sex, on and Matchy........Fu.......er........uh.......I enjoyed your series too much to tell you to "fuck off" so I won't!

Guest Stennick

I'm done for the day, I have to return to my real life and go get some things done, have a nice night talking about me, and Incandenza don't forget who owns you, you lil bitch!

Guest The Old Me

Is this not wasting bandwidth or something?

Fooster will save us all.

I covered this in a post in the music board a while back, Inc in my eyes is no better than a little girl, therefore getting the name "her" instead of "him" thank you for the update on his sex, on and Matchy........Fu.......er........uh.......I enjoyed your series too much to tell you to "fuck off" so I won't!

If someone can get banned for calling Tiff a "cunt", surely this is ban-worthy.

OMG BAN PLZ~!

Guest The Old Me
I think Stennick should be given mod status. It'd make things a hell of a lot more interesting.

Suggest it at WDI.

If someone can get banned for calling Tiff a "cunt", surely this is ban-worthy.

OMG BAN PLZ~!

I'm not defending the guy whatsoever here, but isn't this kind of stuff EXACTLY what Dames didn't want everyone doing when he talked to us about the banning of the last few trolls?

It seems like EVERYONE just starts calling for someone to be banned and pointing out HIS rules so that he is almost forced into doing something he may not want. I think the Mods here know the board and its rules pretty well and they'll ban him when necessary.

All this calling for someone to be banned and being serious is ridiculous.

The reason I said that is because I have seen it from others and not just chave's last post. I believe Zack Malibu was boasting about him breaking rules 5 and 8, and others saying its obviously time for a banning.

In no way am I stirring the pot here or calling anyone out, I just seemed to get that same recurring theme of when one poster pisses a bunch of others off, everyone feels they should form spome kind of banning militia.

Previous posts such as Dr. Tom's show that its clearly noticed and under control.

Sorry if I seem like a stiff, it just caught my eye, and if I'm wrong, so be it.

The reason I said that is because I have seen it from others and not just chave's last post. I believe Zack Malibu was boasting about him breaking rules 5 and 8, and others saying its obviously time for a banning.

In no way am I stirring the pot here or calling anyone out, I just seemed to get that same recurring theme of when one poster pisses a bunch of others off, everyone feels they should form spome kind of banning militia.

Previous posts such as Dr. Tom's show that its clearly noticed and under control.

Sorry if I seem like a stiff, it just caught my eye, and if I'm wrong, so be it.

No, Zack said he WOULD eventually break those rules and be banned by midnight. I said I was starting a pool to see how long before he did something to get banned(and I said tomorrow, Stennick, don't let me down). I haven't seen anyone calling for the guy getting banned honestly. I think you had some pent up aggression and just saw what looked like a oppertunity to vent, but it was aimed at the wrong subject.

If you have read the guys post, he said his intention was to follow Inc around and flame him. We were just discussing how long until he did this and got banned.