TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insane Bump Machine

The One and Only Smackdown! HCTP Thread

The "small things" wish list:

--TWGTT's current theme

--velour jumpsuits on Angle (confirmed) and Team Angle (if they're not TWGTT yet)

--Rodney Mack's current theme

--Kane's current theme (not required)

--current Kane entrance (with black towel, then toss of towel and pyro)

Anyone have any more candidates?

Anyone have any more candidates?

The Old School Jerseys for John Cena (at least some few different ones instead of just one).

Also, I'm hoping that in HTCP that for alot moves you can buy, like the N-Stunner is in the move list so that I can create my OAOAST character and see how he fairs.

I'm just hoping there are TONS of more moves.

The "small things" wish list:

--velour jumpsuits on Angle (confirmed) and Team Angle (if they're not TWGTT yet)

Jumpsuits for Team Angle were in the 70% build. IGN gets the 90% build tomorrow, and Gamespot got it today. Since the cutoff date was Summerslam, they pretty much have to have WGTT complete with new outfits and entrance in the game. The Team Angle outfits and jumpsuits could be alternate costumes though.

As for my wish list...god I have so many, but just off the top of my head:

- beltshots

- break up submissions

- More main storylines in Season mode, not like in SYM where the big thing was always Vince vs Flair

- doing a move on two enemies at once (won't be in, but would rock), like Eddie's Armdrag/Hurricanrana combo

- more double team moves

- stricter refereeing (constant interference in tag matches with friends is getting frustrating)

Guest Your Olympic Hero

I'm gonna mark out if I can take people out with the Million Dollar Dream from Ted DiBiase.

Guest Ray

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Awesome screenshots.

I SERIOUSLY cannot wait to get this game.

It's going to rule alllll.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Wish list:

DQ in title matches (pisses me off i can't chicken shit properly in SYM)

Classic arenas (WM3, Summerslam '92, etc)

More true to life HITC (get thrown off, you're legally dead; go through it, Vince makes burial arrangements)

Fan run ins!

& easy to create former employees (Savage, Raven, Warrior, etc.)

Damn-hell-ass-kings, that Gamespot preview sounds awesome! This game is DEFINITELY being bought over WMXIX now! Fo sho! That shot of Slaughter in the cart is just priceless!

...and that video where Benoit has Rico in the Crossface! Awesome! That submit meter is much needed!

smackdownhctp_benoit_082703_05.jpg

Now would everyone say this is the crappy version of the Sharpshooter or a good one?

Either.. the pic could've been taken in mid-animation as it looks like Benoit is about to sit back...

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Smackdown always looks good up untill it comes out.

I'll rent it.

Either.. the pic could've been taken in mid-animation as it looks like Benoit is about to sit back...

I think he's dragging Rico away from the ropes while still in the Sharpshooter. It's in one of the Benoit videos. He does the move just fine.

Edit: That's the video.

Edited by Insane Bump Machine

I think he's dragging Rico away from the ropes while still in the Sharpshooter. It's in one of the Benoit videos. He does the move just fine.

Edit: That's the video.

That's such a cool little feature that you can drag your opponent away from the ropes while in the submission move! A much needed aspect, IMO!

Damnit I HATE those bland Jericho tights! Smackdown REALLY picks the worst attires for wrestlers with multiple costumes. Ugh.

I hate them, too. But since every wrestler in the game will have 2-5 alternate attires there'll probably be a good outfit as well.

Guest KJ Brackish

True true...I just cannot wait until we get "Wrestler of the Day" Shawn Michaels. I need to see more attires, I've only seen two. The current plain black one's and the red tights with white hearts. Gotta love this game! Fo Sheezy!

DFA

I think they've got Jerichos enterance spot on.

I also thought of something small that would improve my enjoyibility though, if with each of Jerichos costumes he had a different style of facial hair, to represent his ever changing beards.

Guest Random Hero

They kind of had that in SYM, he had ponytail with beard as his first costume, then no ponytail and no beard as his second...a few more variations would be nice though.

Well, Kane's updated to being bald so he should come out with the towel along his current theme song.

So is Rico still the evil fashion stylist guru or is he updated now in the game with being Adrian Street Jr?

*marks out for listening to "You Look So Good To Me" again

smack_screen004.jpg

*marks out :headbang:

Anyone else finding it really hard to sit through SYM after seeing & reading all about HCTP? It's really starting to bore me, & not even the presence of the Macho Man himself is helping.

Not at all... I won just all the titles except for Hardcore.. got a compliment from Flair on having the UC, IC, Euro and Tag titles... it was a bit of a mark out moment to have that accomplishment recognized in the game not to mention being introduced as the Grand Slam Champion...

Not at all... I won just all the titles except for Hardcore.. got a compliment from Flair on having the UC, IC, Euro and Tag titles... it was a bit of a mark out moment to have that accomplishment recognized in the game not to mention being introduced as the Grand Slam Champion...

Wait they'll call you the Grand Slam Champion if you get all the belts at once

SWEETNESS

Guest Trivia247

There were alot of bugs with the movesets especially when some of the moves did no damage like the overcastle (Blockbuster)

and some of the Rana's

plus they didn't let you have a Samoan Drop for a Finisher so couldn't make Tatanka or the Samoans.