TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jobber of the Week

What Has Everyone Got Against Nash

Actually, we could stand to no-sell more of the trolls here, really.

Besides, I used to love the guys who insisted HHH was all-natural and the guys who talked about how Nash wasn't pushed enough. The guys who were intentionally taking sides 180 of almost every smark out there just to piss us off.

Now what we have is a bunch of repeatative trolls stirring up the same old shit.

Guest The Old Me

Oh, no doubt we need to no sell a little more. But this guy was after Mole for weeks, they finally meet LIVE, and this is what we get? SK would rate it a DUD.

Oh, no doubt we need to no sell a little more. But this guy was after Mole for weeks, they finally meet LIVE, and this is what we get? SK would rate it a DUD.

He has been after me for weeks? I missed that...

Guest The Old Me
Oh, no doubt we need to no sell a little more.  But this guy was after Mole for weeks, they finally meet LIVE, and this is what we get?  SK would rate it a DUD.

Yeah, there were a couple "waves" of trolls that were out for you, but it was Prince Paul mostly I think.

Oh, no doubt we need to no sell a little more.  But this guy was after Mole for weeks, they finally meet LIVE, and this is what we get?  SK would rate it a DUD.

Yeah, there were a couple "waves" of trolls that were out for you, but it was Prince Paul mostly I think.

Aww, someone hates me that much.