TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jobber of the Week

What Has Everyone Got Against Nash

Guest The Old Me

::is not sure how to respond yet::

Are we supposed to ruffle some feathers at IMDB for this, or did you post it there?

You should hear the people I get on the phone, Mole.

Example (add southern twang for true redneck mark effect):

"Scott Steiner's gonna win the title, ain't he? Cuz he's Big Poppa Pump and no way can Triple H beat him, he's scared ain't he?"

Guest The Old Me

"Scott Steiner's gonna win the title, ain't he? Cuz he's Big Poppa Pump and no way can Triple H beat him, he's scared ain't he?"

Can I work with you?

Guest The Old Me
If you move to Rhode Island and have a decent knowledge of wrestling, then I can get you in like *That*.

Lives in PA with a decent knowledge of wrestling. Any connections to places like that in PA?

Nada man, we've only got the one location and do business from here. You ever make a move though, let me know. I know one kid is nearly on his way out on his ass for being a lazy fuck.

Plus, if you work in the office on the computers, you get to fart around, pretend to work, and hang on TSM. Just like Zack!

Guest The Old Me
Nada man, we've only got the one location and do business from here. You ever make a move though, let me know. I know one kid is nearly on his way out on his ass for being a lazy fuck.

Plus, if you work in the office on the computers, you get to fart around, pretend to work, and hang on TSM. Just like Zack!

I'll keep that in mind, as I sit here in PA pretending to collect loans, but post on TSM instead.

TSM- it's better than work.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I love it when marks talk wrestling. I have yet to meet a smart mark in real life, ever.

Snoogins.

If you move to Rhode Island and have a decent knowledge of wrestling, then I can get you in like *That*.

I live right near you, what job do you have??

Welcome to my world, Zack. I live with these people, and work indy shows whose audience members can make TNA's crowd look like classical music fans by comparison.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

I happen to like nash. sure he is no good right now, but he used to be awesome. his matches with bret and owen were classics and he's great on the mic.

I happen to like nash. sure he is no good right now, but he used to be awesome. his matches with bret and owen were classics and he's great on the mic.

When did Nash actually fight Owen?

And the only good matches Nash ever had featured HBK or Bret. I honeslty believe I could put a better match on than Nash, and I have ZERO wrestling experience.

Mark....

When did Nash actually fight Owen?

In Your House V

And the only good matches Nash ever had featured HBK or Bret.

Don't forget Razor Ramon. Nash also has had decent affairs with Giant and Taker.

I honeslty believe I could put a better match on than Nash, and I have ZERO wrestling experience.

And you're calling him a mark? Criticise Nash's awful in ring ability all you want- but don't make idiotic statements like that.

Mark....

Moron...

Guest wrestlingbs

I believe Nash was capable of good matches (like the highly quotable vs. HBK match) but he now has neither the willpower nor the means.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

PP RULES ALL

moles mommy rules

he does

moles moms puss is still nice and warm thanks for asking

eagen is shit

PP RULES ALL

moles mommy rules

he does

eagen is shit

Woah, Beefeater. My mom passed away in January, so that isn't cool. I am sure you didn't know that since you are new, so I'm not mad or anything.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
PP RULES ALL

moles mommy rules

he does

eagen is shit

Woah, Beefeater. My mom passed away in January, so that isn't cool. I am sure you didn't know that since you are new, so I'm not mad or anything.

KNow i like to fuck your mom's dead puss...wheres the pic so i can masterbate....

hahaha finally

Don't forget Razor Ramon. Nash also has had decent affairs with Giant and Taker.

Yeah, he did have a good match with Razor. Decent affairs with Giant and Taker? Decent doesn't count as a good match.

And you're calling him a mark? Criticise Nash's awful in ring ability all you want- but don't make idiotic statements like that.

Well no fuckin shit, I couldn't wrestler better than him.It is called sarcasm, bob. I know I said honestly, but I was being sarcastic. I am just saying he is a terrible wrestler, and does nothing good for the business.

Moron...

Since I stated my opinion about something? Since I think he is an awful wrestler? Ok bob pick a fight with me again because your life is that boring.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

Yeah, he did have a good match with Razor. Decent affairs with Giant and Taker? Decent doesn't count as a good match.

Well no fuckin shit, I couldn't wrestler better than him.It is called sarcasm, bob. I know I said honestly, but I was being sarcastic. I am just saying he is a terrible wrestler, and does nothing good for the business.

Moron...

Since I stated my opinion about something? Since I think he is an awful wrestler? Ok bob pick a fight with me again because your life is that boring.

you know i love and keep mommy warm every night moley...hmmm those lips

I'm just pointing out other Nash non suckery affairs. His match with Goldberg at Spring Stampede (where everyone was feeling it) also is another match I remember.

You're not very good at getting your sarcasm across.

Since I stated my opinion about something?

Well you're a moron in general but calling someone a mark and trying to act all high and mighty takes the cake.

Ok bob pick a fight with me again because your life is that boring.

Your life is so exciting that you took the time to respond to me. Bravo

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Dammit Zack, you promised ME that job!

I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE FRIENDLY'S ZACK!

I'm just pointing out other Nash non suckery affairs. His match with Goldberg at Spring Stampede (where everyone was feeling it) also is another match I remember.

Oh okay.

You're not very good at getting your sarcasm across.

It is kind of hard to on a computer.

Well you're a moron in general but calling someone a mark and trying to act all high and mighty takes the cake.

When someone calls Nash a good wrestler, they are a mark in my eyes. Since I don't have your 160 IQ, does it make you all high calling me a moron? Or is it an moron? I'm not sure, which is it?

Your life is so exciting that you took the time to respond to me. Bravo

Well tonight is pretty boring, so I am calling you out on having a boring life. So I guess my life is boring tonight, but did I ever say that was a bad thing? Nope.

Damn bro, what's your beef with me?

Dammit Zack, you promised ME that job!

I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE FRIENDLY'S ZACK!

I didn't get the job yet.