TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet of Mike Zagurski

An open letter to Linda McMahon

Dear Linda McMahon,

After watching your product for the last seven years, I have come to a conclusion. Nothing much has change. Steve Austin is this renegade boss which is an oxymoron btw. Triple H continues to waste time and Ric Flair looks miserable when he has to follow HHH. There needs to be change. I have outlined a few ideas for you to consider.

1) Fire Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. Back in the olden days, these men were the best commentators in the business but times have changed. JR is bumbling moron who talks about Oklahoma football and can't call moves properly anymore. Just remember he pushed for Nathan Jones that should be automatic grounds for dismissal. Jerry Lawler still talks about puppies and won't be a heel commentator. They're call breast not puppies, you stupid almost convicted pedophile. If you agree with me, look for Tony Schivonne. He is doing pre game Braves announcing

2) Get rid of the RAW theme (set, music, etc). I know it's been recent since a set change but several things need to be addressed. First, the theme song. I don't approve of it because it has the "F" word in it and it has nothing to do with wrestling. Have Jim Johnston write another song. He doesn't seem to be doing as much stuff as he used to. Second, get two smaller screens and entrance ramp and there's your set. Also, instead of red go with blue colors with the set.

3) Invent a new gimmick match. This company was able to make Hell In a Cell matches and then later kill them so why can't their be a new gimmick match that causes people to hurt.

4) Writing. If you are a McMahon stay at home for the rest of your lives because as cool as you think it is to fight each other, we could care less about your family. I remember the days before the Internet when people challenged each other to fights instead of having the owner making the match. GM has to go also. Eric Bischoff may have wanted you out on the streets begging for money but you can't keep humiliating constantly. Remember this is our show, smark and marks alike. We don't care if Stone Cold stuns Eric on every RAW. You might get a thrill out of it, but we don't. People don't care about giant wrestlers. Most people never go to a live event in their lives or see wrestler up close and personal. Now this part gets to me, you're pushing the wrong people for the wrong reasons. What do you see in A-Train? Just because he has back hair and is big doesn't make him as entertaining as George Steele. You had him wrestle Stephanie McMahon. Out of all the people out of your roster, that's you're main event. You know, I hate your family now because they all selfish egomaniacs. I remember last year, when she lost to HHH and the stipulation was that she would never be on television again. If there was ever a promise that you could keep, it would be that one. Triple H needs to tear both his quads and break his neck while diving in the shallow end of a pool. Our World Heavyweight Champion (that's a ridiculous name, call it WCW Heavyweight Title) should have lost to Kane, RVD, Booker T, Kevin Nash or Jericho but no. Anyone who has a program with Triple H is the black hole of doom/suck. Lose to Triple H and then wonder what's next. Jericho needs to be pushed more by having pin every single RAW superstar on one night cleanly just like Slobbernocker Mode on the Smackdown games. Jericho is entertaining so if he ever loses a match, you're holding down the only talented person on RAW.

4) PPV and events

I live in California near the Pond of Anaheim. We may get a wrestling event 3 times a year. New York and Connecticut area get more events (I know you based there and most of the wrestlers live Florida, so coming out the California is a hassle). You need to share the wealth sort of speak. I know "Wrestlemania XX in the world's most famous arena" that makes me mad only because why? Because the Garden is your home arena. Oh well.. My other point is PPV prices are too high. $35 dollars is a high price to pay for sub par story lines from a company that thinks I'm an 8 year old on my parent's computer. (Add ten years to that and my notebook computer). Lower them to 25 or 30 dollars. Buying stuff on DVD is expensive too. I spent 20 bucks to watch Survivors Series but I wish I had enough for food now (or video games) with four dollars left in my pocket and emptiness in my heart. Lower you prices to 15 dollars and maybe that feeling emptiness will go away or maybe you could invest in decent extras. Keep the PPV music the same instead of using stock music and don't cut scenes from DVD. If a wrestler screws up, the DVD will remind of him of it.

How can you change?

Embrace the net. We like good matches and storylines. You haven't been producing as well as you use to so you ignore us. This is like "The Matrix" , few of us choose to embrace the truth but eventually more and more of us will be around. People will know about Ring of Honor and NWA-TNA. They will see you as dying breed, unable to cope with change. I know why things suck. Because no one is like Mick Foley. He was able to get Mankind, Dude Love, and Cactus Jack over because he had ideas. He was innovative. Most people don't have control or have any ideas about what to do with their characters that they fall between the cracks. I don't know...

There are a lot of wrestling organizations and television programs out there that can take your place. The company needs to make smart decisions.

Miscellaneous

I think it would be cool to do one out of character show like Owen is RAW. The Superstars talk about a different Superstar that has affected them. Instead of tragedy taking a life of wrestler, why can't we honor someone when they are alive. I'd like a show where you don't push PPV angles. Also, NEVER DO A FAKE INJURY ANGLE AGAIN. I believed and was happy that Test was injured. When some does tear his or her quad for real, no one will believe it.

Sincerely and son of WWE stock holder

Adam Elmayan

TheSmarkMarks: UndertakerHart

LethalWrestling: Master Thrasher

The McMahon's egoism would result in the destruction and denial of existence of this letter.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Make this an online petition and send it straight to Titan Towers(or whatever the hell it is).

I doubt it'd do any good, but hey, you never know. You are pretty much dead on except for the gimmick match. They created the EC not even a year ago.

They're going to kill the EC with overuse. Something like that should be once a year or less...this will be the second one in 9 months.

And I don't think they need new gimmick matches as much as they need guys who can work good matches. Less Big Show, more Spanky.

Guest TheAnvil

It would be thrown away as soon as they read the type-o's and internet abbreviations in the first paragraph.

You can't send a letter to someone and expect them to take it seriously if it's poorly written and has abbreviations like "BTW" in it.

I'm pretty much with you, man. Although this will do no good.

And Test's acting was Brandolike compaired to Chyna's "neck injury" a while back.

Ah, yes. That was great though, because it led to the parody that turned RTC to me.

Guest JRE

Seriously....you can't petition because you're not being entertained, it's ridiculous. Bad ratings and attendance will tell them they're doing bad (hopefully...in the long run...it might)

Seriously....you can't petition because you're not being entertained, it's ridiculous. Bad ratings and attendance will tell them they're doing bad (hopefully...in the long run...it might)

If that was the case they would've figured it out by now.

You can't seriously tell them to change there song b/c it contains the "f' word. I mean for fucks sake I can't even here it! If I was Linda I'd quit reading after that part...it just seems childish. Especially since you called "fuck" the "f word".

You can't seriously tell them to change there song b/c it contains the "f' word. I mean for fucks sake I can't even here it! If I was Linda I'd quit reading after that part...it just seems childish. Especially since you called "fuck" the "f word".

There were things that should be retouched, but he had the overall idea in mind.

Um...if the F word was noticeable in that theme song I think Spike TV would have had it edited out about a year ago...

Dear Linda McMahon,

After watching your product for the last seven years, I have come to a conclusion. Nothing much has change.

Correction: Nothing has changed much.

Steve Austin is this renegade boss which is an oxymoron btw.

Bad grammar.

JR is bumbling moron who talks about Oklahoma football and can't call moves properly anymore. Just remember he pushed for Nathan Jones that should be automatic grounds for dismissal.

Grammar error. Typo in "Oaklahoma."

They're call breast

Correction: They're called breasts

If you agree with me, look for Tony Schivonne.

Typo'd "Schiavone"

First, the theme song. I don't approve of it because it has the "F" word in it and it has nothing to do with wrestling.

I got a good one:

We're gonna hit each other, hit each other, hit a little more

Pin each other, pin each other, right down to the floor

(to the floooOOOOoorrr)

You'll think it's pretty gay but then you'll want some more

Watch a dozen episodes you'll find it's quite a bore

Your eyes will roll back, your brain will withdrawl

Just another Monday night on RAW!

Second, get two smaller screens and entrance ramp and there's your set. Also, instead of red go with blue colors with the set.

So, uh, just make a copy of the SmackDown set and use that? O_o

3) Invent a new gimmick match.

That's just asking for trouble.

GM has to go also.

That's right! Ford forever!

you can't keep humiliating constantly.

As a man once said, "What?"

People don't care about giant wrestlers.

Yeah, that Andre guy never drew a dime.

Out of all the people out of your roster, that's you're main event.

Redundancy, should be "your" and not "you're."

Triple H needs to tear both his quads and break his neck while diving in the shallow end of a pool.

Wow, you're mature. And we wonder why he rags on the 'net.

Kane, RVD, Booker T, Kevin Nash or Jericho but no.

Nash as champ? D: D: D:

Jericho needs to be pushed more by having pin every single RAW superstar on one night cleanly just like Slobbernocker Mode on the Smackdown games.

But then you'll be whining that Jericho has nobody to feud with and how he's beaten everyone.

I live in California near the Pond of Anaheim. We may get a wrestling event 3 times a year.

You've gotten two WrestleManias as well as all the stuff in Los Angeles. What are you complaining about?

$35 dollars is a high price to pay for sub par story lines from a company that thinks I'm an 8 year old on my parent's computer. (Add ten years to that and my notebook computer).

That makes your English even more of a crying shame. Unless English isn't your first language, in which case I apologize.

I spent 20 bucks to watch Survivors Series but I wish I had enough for food now (or video games) with four dollars left in my pocket and emptiness in my heart.

That's your stupid decision. :boxing:

I believed and was happy that Test was injured.

Although I've made similar comments out of humor, saying this makes you look awfully dumb to enjoy seeing someone injured. Way to go, bucko.

Guest Blackston
If you agree with me, look for Tony Schivonne. He is doing pre game Braves announcing

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Do you remember the last year or so of Nitro? Big Tony constantly tortured the casual wrestling fan with his over-the-top schilling and his lackluster match calling. I'm not going to say that Lawler and Ross are the perfect duo, but Tony is not the answer to the WWE's announcing woes.

Get rid of the RAW theme (set, music, etc). I know it's been recent since a set change but several things need to be addressed. First, the theme song. I don't approve of it because it has the "F" word in it and it has nothing to do with wrestling. Have Jim Johnston write another song. He doesn't seem to be doing as much stuff as he used to. Second, get two smaller screens and entrance ramp and there's your set. Also, instead of red go with blue colors with the set.

a. What is wrong with the word, "Funky"? Trust me, they wouldn't be able to get away with saying "Fucking" on cable television. Listen to it closely, the lyric is definately funky music.

b. Red is the primary color of Raw. It has always been like that ever since Monday Night Raw way back in the mid 90's. It also serves to distinguish itself from Smackdown. Unless you are advocating abandoning the roster split.

Invent a new gimmick match. This company was able to make Hell In a Cell matches and then later kill them so why can't their be a new gimmick match that causes people to hurt.

Well, did you watch that APA Barroom Brawl? After watching that, I know that I was hurting (rimshot)

Seriously, interesting gimmick matches are really difficult to create. I think that the Elimination Chamber has the chance to be the next big success. I am just hoping that this one turns out to be pretty good.

Also, why the hate for Hell in the Cell now? Nash-HHH wasn't that bad of a match, considering the physical state of the competitors, and I really liked Taker-Lesnar, too. Not every gimmick match needs to have a spectacular stunt at the end... it just makes those spectacular stunts less spectacular.

Writing. If you are a McMahon stay at home for the rest of your lives because as cool as you think it is to fight each other, we could care less about your family. I remember the days before the Internet when people challenged each other to fights instead of having the owner making the match. GM has to go also. Eric Bischoff may have wanted you out on the streets begging for money but you can't keep humiliating constantly. Remember this is our show, smark and marks alike. We don't care if Stone Cold stuns Eric on every RAW. You might get a thrill out of it, but we don't.

OK, I had to read this part a couple of times, but I think that I am understanding what you are trying to say. The McMahon's definately give themselves a bit too much television time (especially on Smackdown), I buy that. I also could do without the duel GM angle going on both shows right now. I don't get where you are going with the humiliation bit, but whatever.

People don't care about giant wrestlers. Most people never go to a live event in their lives or see wrestler up close and personal. Now this part gets to me, you're pushing the wrong people for the wrong reasons. What do you see in A-Train? Just because he has back hair and is big doesn't make him as entertaining as George Steele. You had him wrestle Stephanie McMahon. Out of all the people out of your roster, that's you're main event. You know, I hate your family now because they all selfish egomaniacs.

Wow, what a mess. The WWE derives a good portion of its revenue from its' live attendance. The television show is used as a hook to get the viewer to come out to watch the live event when it comes to your area, not vice versa. To say that most wrestling fans will never see a wrestling event in their lifetime is asinine. I would seriously like to see if there are any regulars here that have never seen a wrestling event live.

Also, why do you dislike Albert so much? From what I've seen of him, he is a young guy with quite a few good looking power moves. He is not as well-rounded as Benoit or Eddy, but that is not the style that Albert is going for. I think that he has been kicking around the federation in midcard hell for long enough, and that he has payed his dues, and that he deserves a realistic chance to see if he can draw some money. Why begrudge him that? The match with Stephanie was a farce, and it was portrayed as that. It did what it was supposed to do which was further the Stephanie-Sable, and Albert-Taker feuds, which I assume that you hate.

I remember last year, when she lost to HHH and the stipulation was that she would never be on television again. If there was ever a promise that you could keep, it would be that one

Stipulation matches never hold water. Let me repeat that, stipulation matches never hold water. They never have meant anything, and they never will mean anything. Foley's retirement was the closest to being meaningful, and even that lasted all of one month.

Our World Heavyweight Champion (that's a ridiculous name, call it WCW Heavyweight Title) should have lost to Kane, RVD, Booker T, Kevin Nash or Jericho but no. Anyone who has a program with Triple H is the black hole of doom/suck. Lose to Triple H and then wonder what's next. Jericho needs to be pushed more by having pin every single RAW superstar on one night cleanly just like Slobbernocker Mode on the Smackdown games. Jericho is entertaining so if he ever loses a match, you're holding down the only talented person on RAW.

Why should they call their championship the WCW champion, when that federation has been defunct for 2 years now. They should just call HHH the Raw World Champion, Angle the Smackdown World Champion and be done with it. Also, Jericho is not the only talented Raw superstar. He is very good, yes, but he is not the only one. Finally, if Jericho happens to lose a match, he is not necessarilly being held down.

I live in California near the Pond of Anaheim. We may get a wrestling event 3 times a year. New York and Connecticut area get more events (I know you based there and most of the wrestlers live Florida, so coming out the California is a hassle). You need to share the wealth sort of speak. I know "Wrestlemania XX in the world's most famous arena" that makes me mad only because why? Because the Garden is your home arena. Oh well.. My other point is PPV prices are too high. $35 dollars is a high price to pay for sub par story lines from a company that thinks I'm an 8 year old on my parent's computer. (Add ten years to that and my notebook computer). Lower them to 25 or 30 dollars. Buying stuff on DVD is expensive too. I spent 20 bucks to watch Survivors Series but I wish I had enough for food now (or video games) with four dollars left in my pocket and emptiness in my heart. Lower you prices to 15 dollars and maybe that feeling emptiness will go away or maybe you could invest in decent extras. Keep the PPV music the same instead of using stock music and don't cut scenes from DVD. If a wrestler screws up, the DVD will remind of him of it

The WWE is not slamming the Pond (which is a very nice arena, BTW), or any other arena in the country by saying that MSG is the worlds most famous arena. What they are saying is pretty much accepted nationwide, by every authority in sports. MSG is home to the Knicks, the Rangers, the Big East Tournament, the National Invitational Tournament and much more. When Ultimo Dragon came over from Japan, one of his two goals was to work a match in MSG.

Since the federation is at heart a Northeastern company (and has ties to the New England area), I don't begrudge them their frequent trips to New York and to Eastern Canada.

PPVs and DVDs are priced the way they are because people seem to continue to buy them. It is always important to check out the net consensus of the card before you splurge twenty dollars on a sub-par DVD. Trust me, I got burned on that one when I picked up Judgment Day 2001... That damned Kane-HHH chain match almost bored me to tears.

Alright, lets wrap this up.

Triple H needs to tear both his quads and break his neck while diving in the shallow end of a pool.

I believed and was happy that Test was injured.

This is the most reprehensible argument that I have ever seen floated on this forum. If you are really sending this letter out to the WWE, I suggest that you edit this out. You will just be chalked up as a mark if you don't.

Guest Coffey

This is the type of poster that gives all the "Smart Marks" a bad name. Basically, he is a sheep that is just trying to say a bunch of shit that he thinks the majority of the posters here will agree with. He's wrong, and obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

Also, if he's really 18, his local school system sucks.

Edited by Mr. Jag0

Guest El Satanico

Someone could take this and turn it into a good letter. The original author had good points, but he didn't back them up very well and included stupid shit that negates the good points.

I mean come on...sets, songs and DVD prices? How about focusing on what's important.

Guest Breetai

This is very poorly written and thought out, and if Linda actually went to the bother of reading it I'd be willing to bet that it would have the exact opposite effect as intended.

Guest Fook

I like how he states that the company should fire JR and Lawler and come up with new gimmick matches, but doesn't give any suggestions as to who should be announcing on Raw or any ideas for a new type of match.

Ok kid...if the 'f word' worries you so much, I could make you some mittens to cover your wikkle ears. Would you like that.

THAT'S the reaction you'll get from WWE after that line. The grammar doesn't help your case. You don't use 'btw' in a letter.

'A gimmick match that makes people hurt'. The WWE, funnily enough, doesn't want their wrestlers to get hurt. Saying you were happy when Test 'got injured'...insulting the reader...insulting hosses...WORST of all, insulting the future son in law. That'll make them throw the letter right in the trash, because all you have served to do is insult the McMahons, insult the product, and make yourself look like the whiny smark idiot they think we all are.

The WWE will take one look at this letter, and do exactly what I did. Laugh. You'll need someone to proof read it...someone impartial if need be, to edit out all your anti-WWE stuff. Surprisingly, they don't want to read anti-WWE comments.

Guest Breetai
This is like "The Matrix" , few of us choose to embrace the truth but eventually more and more of us will be around.

I'm sorry, but that one line just takes the cake. :lol:

Guest TheGame2705
Dear Linda McMahon,

After watching your product for the last seven years, I have come to a conclusion. Nothing much has change. Steve Austin is this renegade boss which is an oxymoron btw. Triple H continues to waste time and Ric Flair looks miserable when he has to follow HHH. There needs to be change. I have outlined a few ideas for you to consider.

1) Fire Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. Back in the olden days, these men were the best commentators in the business but times have changed. JR is bumbling moron who talks about Oklahoma football and can't call moves properly anymore. Just remember he pushed for Nathan Jones that should be automatic grounds for dismissal. Jerry Lawler still talks about puppies and won't be a heel commentator. They're call breast not puppies, you stupid almost convicted pedophile. If you agree with me, look for Tony Schivonne. He is doing pre game Braves announcing

2) Get rid of the RAW theme (set, music, etc). I know it's been recent since a set change but several things need to be addressed. First, the theme song. I don't approve of it because it has the "F" word in it and it has nothing to do with wrestling. Have Jim Johnston write another song. He doesn't seem to be doing as much stuff as he used to. Second, get two smaller screens and entrance ramp and there's your set. Also, instead of red go with blue colors with the set.

3) Invent a new gimmick match. This company was able to make Hell In a Cell matches and then later kill them so why can't their be a new gimmick match that causes people to hurt.

4) Writing. If you are a McMahon stay at home for the rest of your lives because as cool as you think it is to fight each other, we could care less about your family. I remember the days before the Internet when people challenged each other to fights instead of having the owner making the match. GM has to go also. Eric Bischoff may have wanted you out on the streets begging for money but you can't keep humiliating constantly. Remember this is our show, smark and marks alike. We don't care if Stone Cold stuns Eric on every RAW. You might get a thrill out of it, but we don't. People don't care about giant wrestlers. Most people never go to a live event in their lives or see wrestler up close and personal. Now this part gets to me, you're pushing the wrong people for the wrong reasons. What do you see in A-Train? Just because he has back hair and is big doesn't make him as entertaining as George Steele. You had him wrestle Stephanie McMahon. Out of all the people out of your roster, that's you're main event. You know, I hate your family now because they all selfish egomaniacs. I remember last year, when she lost to HHH and the stipulation was that she would never be on television again. If there was ever a promise that you could keep, it would be that one. Triple H needs to tear both his quads and break his neck while diving in the shallow end of a pool. Our World Heavyweight Champion (that's a ridiculous name, call it WCW Heavyweight Title) should have lost to Kane, RVD, Booker T, Kevin Nash or Jericho but no. Anyone who has a program with Triple H is the black hole of doom/suck. Lose to Triple H and then wonder what's next. Jericho needs to be pushed more by having pin every single RAW superstar on one night cleanly just like Slobbernocker Mode on the Smackdown games. Jericho is entertaining so if he ever loses a match, you're holding down the only talented person on RAW.

4) PPV and events

I live in California near the Pond of Anaheim. We may get a wrestling event 3 times a year. New York and Connecticut area get more events (I know you based there and most of the wrestlers live Florida, so coming out the California is a hassle). You need to share the wealth sort of speak. I know "Wrestlemania XX in the world's most famous arena" that makes me mad only because why? Because the Garden is your home arena. Oh well.. My other point is PPV prices are too high. $35 dollars is a high price to pay for sub par story lines from a company that thinks I'm an 8 year old on my parent's computer. (Add ten years to that and my notebook computer). Lower them to 25 or 30 dollars. Buying stuff on DVD is expensive too. I spent 20 bucks to watch Survivors Series but I wish I had enough for food now (or video games) with four dollars left in my pocket and emptiness in my heart. Lower you prices to 15 dollars and maybe that feeling emptiness will go away or maybe you could invest in decent extras. Keep the PPV music the same instead of using stock music and don't cut scenes from DVD. If a wrestler screws up, the DVD will remind of him of it.

How can you change?

Embrace the net. We like good matches and storylines. You haven't been producing as well as you use to so you ignore us. This is like "The Matrix" , few of us choose to embrace the truth but eventually more and more of us will be around. People will know about Ring of Honor and NWA-TNA. They will see you as dying breed, unable to cope with change. I know why things suck. Because no one is like Mick Foley. He was able to get Mankind, Dude Love, and Cactus Jack over because he had ideas. He was innovative. Most people don't have control or have any ideas about what to do with their characters that they fall between the cracks. I don't know...

There are a lot of wrestling organizations and television programs out there that can take your place. The company needs to make smart decisions.

Miscellaneous

I think it would be cool to do one out of character show like Owen is RAW. The Superstars talk about a different Superstar that has affected them. Instead of tragedy taking a life of wrestler, why can't we honor someone when they are alive. I'd like a show where you don't push PPV angles. Also, NEVER DO A FAKE INJURY ANGLE AGAIN. I believed and was happy that Test was injured. When some does tear his or her quad for real, no one will believe it.

Adam Elmayan

I was going to dissect his letter but it honestly sucks so much. If it makes any good points I wouldn't know because everything else negates them.

Guest Breetai

OK, fine.

Dear Linda McMahon,

You probably shouldn't be so informal. People tend only to use 'dear' with people they actually know.

After watching your product for the last seven years, I have come to a conclusion.

Right off the bat, this looks like it's going to be a judgemental rant. This is the point at which whoever gets this letter will throw it in the bin.

Nothing much has change. Steve Austin is this renegade boss which is an oxymoron btw.

Grammar and abbreviations aside, the above sentance makes it seem like Steve Austin was ALWAYS a renegade boss, and that he hasn't changed. You might also want to explain whether or not lack of change is a good or a bad thing in your opinion.

Triple H continues to waste time

HHH used to be good. Also, attacks on wrestlers in your first paragraph doesn't score you any brownie points.

and Ric Flair looks miserable when he has to follow HHH.

Conjecture.

There needs to be change. I have outlined a few ideas for you to consider.

Because if there's one thing that a multimillionaire will react with joy to, it's advice from an adolescent.

1) Fire Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. Back in the olden days,

The OLDEN DAYS? This belongs in the vocabulay of a 5-year-old.

these men were the best commentators in the business but times have changed. JR is bumbling moron who talks about Oklahoma football and can't call moves properly anymore.

Again, you insult the talent instead of calmly explaining WHY there is a problem.

Just remember he pushed for Nathan Jones that should be automatic grounds for dismissal.

If everybody who pushes someone who flops were fired, there'd be no upper management in wrestling ANYWHERE.

Jerry Lawler still talks about puppies and won't be a heel commentator. They're call breast not puppies, you stupid almost convicted pedophile.

Jerry commentates how they tell him to commentate. While the puppies comment is valid, calling him a "stupid almost convicted pedophile" makes you sound like a 5-year old.

If you agree with me, look for Tony Schivonne. He is doing pre game Braves announcing.

Because as you know, Vince just LOVES hiring and using the potential of WCW cast-offs.

2) Get rid of the RAW theme (set, music, etc). I know it's been recent since a set change but several things need to be addressed. First, the theme song. I don't approve of it because it has the "F" word in it and it has nothing to do with wrestling.

Oh so you don't approve? OH NO! THE HIGH AND MIGHTY TEENAGER DOESN'T APPROVE OF PROFANITY!!!

Have Jim Johnston write another song. He doesn't seem to be doing as much stuff as he used to. Second, get two smaller screens and entrance ramp and there's your set. Also, instead of red go with blue colors with the set.

Reasons WHY they should change the set might be nice. And more valid reasons than "because I like blue". A set change would cost millions.

This is so poorly written as to be unintelligable. I THINK you're trying to say that now that the cell has lost it's lustre and is no longer as big a match as it used to be that some new alternative should be found, but I honestly can't tell.

4) Writing. If you are a McMahon stay at home for the rest of your lives because as cool as you think it is to fight each other, we could care less about your family.

It's COULDN'T care less. And basically telling them to fuck off isn't going to get you anywhere.

I remember the days before the Internet when people challenged each other to fights instead of having the owner making the match.

The internet has WHAT to do with the sudden proliferation of McMahon-based matches?

GM has to go also.

Agreed. Only organic meats and veggies for me!

Eric Bischoff may have wanted you out on the streets begging for money but you can't keep humiliating constantly.

Because nothing enderes a person to criticism like someone telling them outright what they can and can't do.

Remember this is our show, smark and marks alike.

What's a smark? don't use net speak.

We don't care if Stone Cold stuns Eric on every RAW. You might get a thrill out of it, but we don't.

Valid, but could have been put more eloquently with better justification.

People don't care about giant wrestlers.

Back this up.

Most people never go to a live event in their lives or see wrestler up close and personal.

Back this up.

Now this part gets to me, you're pushing the wrong people for the wrong reasons. What do you see in A-Train? Just because he has back hair and is big doesn't make him as entertaining as George Steele.

That was a bit of a random comparison. Explaining why you feel he is not over in a calm manner would have served you well here.

You had him wrestle Stephanie McMahon. Out of all the people out of your roster, that's you're main event. You know, I hate your family now because they all selfish egomaniacs.

They're supposed to listen to you after you say this WHY?

I remember last year, when she lost to HHH and the stipulation was that she would never be on television again. If there was ever a promise that you could keep, it would be that one.

A paragraph talking about the lack of consistancy including this example and others would suffice.

Again, why should they listen to you if you talk to them like this?

Our World Heavyweight Champion (that's a ridiculous name, call it WCW Heavyweight Title)

Why name their title after a dead and buried federation? Why is it a ridiculous name?

should have lost to Kane, RVD, Booker T, Kevin Nash or Jericho but no. Anyone who has a program with Triple H is the black hole of doom/suck.

It's unclear what you mean by this.

Lose to Triple H and then wonder what's next.

Again, unclear.

Jericho needs to be pushed more by having pin every single RAW superstar on one night cleanly

Because burying the roster is a GOOD thing.

just like Slobbernocker Mode on the Smackdown games.

This just SCREAMS "I'm a mark".

Jericho is entertaining so if he ever loses a match, you're holding down the only talented person on RAW.

Losing a match does not equate to being held down.

4) PPV and events

I live in California near the Pond of Anaheim. We may get a wrestling event 3 times a year. New York and Connecticut area get more events (I know you based there and most of the wrestlers live Florida, so coming out the California is a hassle). You need to share the wealth sort of speak.

Again, grammar. "Sort of speak"?!?! I don't know exactly where you live, but could the relatively low number of events have anything to do with the potential audience base for said events?

I know "Wrestlemania XX in the world's most famous arena" that makes me mad only because why? Because the Garden is your home arena. Oh well..

Again, so poorly written that I can't really make head or tail of it.

My other point is PPV prices are too high.  $35 dollars is a high price to pay for sub par story lines

I see you insulting the storylines, but I don't see any suggestions for improvement. Constructive criticism is much more well received than one-way bashing.

from a company that thinks I'm an 8 year old on my parent's computer. (Add ten years to that and my notebook computer).

Wow. You're 18 WHOLE YEARS OLD. That'll impress them.

Lower them to 25 or 30 dollars.

Sure thing. We'll also hand out free blowjobs for every 5th ticketholder. How 'bout that?

Buying stuff on DVD is expensive too. I spent 20 bucks to watch Survivors Series but I wish I had enough for food now (or video games)

To people over 40, video game = immature or nerd. Way to make a good impression, Sparky.

with four dollars left in my pocket and emptiness in my heart.

Emptiness in your heat? I laughed out loud at that one. Writing like this makes you sound like a little boy, not like someone they should be listening to.

Lower you prices to 15 dollars and maybe that feeling emptiness will go away

I'm sure that they'd like nothing better than to rid you of this horrible feeling of emptiness.

or maybe you could invest in decent extras. Keep the PPV music the same instead of using stock music and don't cut scenes from DVD. If a wrestler screws up, the DVD will remind of him of it.

Because looking unprofessional is GOOD

How can you change?

Embrace the net.

Fair enough, until you get to your reasons in the next part...

We like good matches and storylines. You haven't been producing as well as you use to so you ignore us.

You're muddling cause and effect.

This is like "The Matrix" , few of us choose to embrace the truth but eventually more and more of us will be around.

Again, this is laughable and makes you sound like a little boy. A very slow little boy.

People will know about Ring of Honor and NWA-TNA.

Next, why don't you tell the managing director of Coca-Cola that people might find out about the kid on your block who sells lemonade in the summer?

They will see you as dying breed, unable to cope with change. I know why things suck. Because no one is like Mick Foley.

Generalizations are GOOD.

He was able to get Mankind, Dude Love, and Cactus Jack over because he had ideas. He was innovative. Most people don't have control or have any ideas about what to do with their characters that they fall between the cracks.

Suggesting the benefits of allowing wrestlers to have greater control over their characters and a better opportunity to tailor their own promos is better than lambasting them for not doing so.

I don't know...

I agree 100% with the above comment. Also, trying to get someone to subscribe to your point of view and then admitting you dont' know what the fuck you're talking about isn't a wise idea.

Coca-Cola. Lemonade kid.

Miscellaneous

I think it would be cool to do one out of character show like Owen is RAW. The Superstars talk about a different Superstar that has affected them. Instead of tragedy taking a life of wrestler, why can't we honor someone when they are alive.

This from a guy who started off bemoaning the lack of actual wrestling in the WWE. also, this would be a breach not only of kayfabe, but of any remaining suspention of disbelief. That's bad. Imagine if in the middle of Star Wars Mark Hamill suddenly broke character and started talking about what a joy is was to work with Harrison Ford. Owen is RAW was a special case, and even then several wrestlers declined to comment due to it being against their character. (Undertaker for one.)

I'd like a show where you don't push PPV angles.

BUILDUP IS BAD!!! RAAARGH!

Also, NEVER DO A FAKE INJURY ANGLE AGAIN. I believed and was happy that Test was injured.

Again, you insult their talent and wish them harm, and you hope Linda is going to take you seriously?

When some does tear his or her quad for real, no one will believe it.

Point, but could have been put better.

Who's your daddy?

Adam Elmayan

Because they'll care that you're a member of the IWC. And it will make them take you more seriously. No, really.

This is besides all of the grammatical and syntax errors, of which there were many. I find it hard to believe that you're 18, because your hold on the English Language is tenuous at best.

Edited by Breetai

I thought that the theme song was ."Move to the music, play the funky music"..

I suppose it would sound cooler if it was..

"Play that fucking music"..

If he has a problem with profanity, I hope he hasn't listened to Taker's new song (as bad as it sucks..) Theres two variations of Bender's most frequently used word in there!

He needs to add -

PS - Tell Trips that he's right about the internet, Im proof positive of that.

People will know about Ring of Honor and NWA-TNA.

Next, why don't you tell the managing director of Coca-Cola that people might find out about the kid on your block who sells lemonade in the summer?

I know you were trying to be serious... but that was funny man.