TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Were you to take a drug test right now...

62 members have voted

1. 1. Were you to take a drug test right now...

• yeah
    • nah

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
They'd find a bit of alcohol, but nothing illegal.

Whoa, you BAD ASS!!!

Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon last Saturday...it was nothing too major though. So I am with Incandenza.

Guest Vitamin X

No way, not at all. I'm surprised by the lack of people who have answered 'no' to this poll...

Does alcohol count as a drug? If so, I'm fucked.

I got suspended without pay for a week from my old job because I failed a drug test when alcohol showed up. I got injured (sprained ankle) on the job and had to take the test. But, no one told me that day I got hurt.

So I go to my cousin house and watched Raw and got pretty drunk that night. Next morning I get woke up by a phone call from my boss saying I had to hurry and get to the place to take the test. I asked if alcohol counted as a drug and he told me no and not to worry about it. I hurry up and get dress and leave. I had to piss bad but I was scared if I went I wouldn't be able to when I got to the doctor office. I had ALL that left over beer in my system from the night before.

So, I get to the place, finally get to piss and I go home. Three damn days later my boss calls me up flipping out because the test came back and out of 100% I had 70% alcohol in my piss. He was scared because he told me alcohol didn't matter but was wrong. He thought I was going to rat him out. The district manager (big boss) wanted to fire me but my boss talked him out of it and I only was suspended without pay for a week.

My boss felt so bad that he threw my $120 for the week out of his own pocket. Which is crap because my regular weekly pay at the time was $360, but it was better then being shit canned.

I said no, but it's actually a maybe ... I haven't smoked much lately but it's due to my "friend" being at the Cape for the summer more than any real desire to maintain sobriety. I smoked at a friends house a few weeks ago, but don't remember how long ago it was.

If Alcohol counted, I'd hope more than 4 people would have answered no to this question. Getting drunk isn't a punishable nor rebellious act.

I'd pass. As a matter of fact, I just had to take one today.

And just for Banky, if alcohol was included, it'd still be 'no.' I haven't had a drink since I was 24.

Well thats good. I was just hoping that the vast majority hadn't ever been drunk. Obviously you've tried it and didn't like it. Alcohol is something so harmless (unless done is gross amounts) that everyone should try it.

Guest BAR

Haven't drank anything in a couple of months. Only smoked hash once and that was a few months ago. So, I'd pass.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
sXe

No drugs, no alcohol, no tobacco, no caffeine, no painkillers.

No caffeine! I don't think I could make it through the day......

Guest Stunt Granny

Yes, but only because legal issues prevent me. In 3 months..........dude. :headbang:

wouldn't legal restrictions ALWAYS be keeping you from doing drugs anyway?

a: so, do you smoke weed?

b: no, man. stupid legal restrictions. but just wait till i turn 18, and i'm gonna smoke out like a madman!

a: ...

in fact, if you're worried about the restrictions, shouldn't you do it when you're younger and the penalties are lighter?

That's fucking ridiculous, testing for alcohol....

But I would pass with flying colors, just like every other time I need to pee in a cup