TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The one and only SummerSham 2003 Thread

Kane wins?

... shit.

There goes $423.

GO JERICHO GO! GO JERICHO GO!

You bet against Kane after his mega monster push?

LOL! You deserved to lose, dude. (LOL...j/k)

I originally bet FOR Kane, but then I got to thinking there'd be a Shane-o run-in, setting up Shane/Kane. So I changed it. Gr!

Guest Askewniverse
Here comes Linda, now every McMahon has been on the show.

Yet Haas & Benjamin weren't on the card. That's a fuckin' travesty.

What's left now?  Shane-Bisch and the Chamberpot?

Shane/Bisch was the second match on the card, brah.

Oh, good.

DAMMNIT!!!! WTF?! What is the point of Kane winning? He's totally dominated RVD throughout the fuckin' feud. RVD SHOULD'VE won it...

RVD is being buried likely because of that radio interview where he talked about how crappy WWE was run.

Even if Kurt beat Brock by pin-fall, Brock can say "you can't make me tap", thus setting up a submissions match for a 3rd match. But they already wasted that tap-out tonight when a 1,2,3 would have done just fine. But now Brock has no reason for a re-match as he gave up.

In all honesty if I had a worker bad mouthing my company I'd job him out too...although maybe I wouldn't have used him so bad to piss him off that he would publicly rip the company.

Guest LLSmoothJ

THe Elimination Chamber Game. Something I made up in an attempt to make sum fun out of Summerslam.

1 shot: If Goldberg's entrance starts from his locker room(5 shots if the "locker room" is a janitor closet, bathroom, etc.)

1 shot: If Orton and HHH actually come out together.

1 shot: For everytime JR yells "Bah Gawd."

2 shots: If HBK tunes up the band.

2 shots: If Orton is the first to job.

2 shots: If Jericho is the first to job.

3 shots: If JR says Nash is a slug in a nice way.

3 shots: If HHH is last to join the match.

3 shots: If a "Goldberg Sucks" chant starts.

3 shots: If Jericho gets so much as a 2-count.

5 shots: If Orton turns on HHH

5 shots: If a "Nashhole" chant starts.

5 shots: If HBK turns on Nash or the other way around.

5 shots: If Goldberg Spears someone. (10 shots: If he goes for Jericho but misses and crash into a turnbuckle, injuring his shoulder)

5 shots: If HHH actually jobs. (Chug the rest if it's to Jericho)

5 shots: If JR calls the Jack Hammer the "Jackknife"

Chug the rest: If Jericho actually wins the title.

Chug it and kill yourself: If Goldberg Wins

Chug it and kill yourself: If Orton Wins

Skip the chuggng and kill yourself: If HHH and Orton are in the final two as Orton then pulls a Nash with the "One-Finger Pin" to HHHogan.

Skip the chuggng and kill yourself: If HHH, Nash, and HBK are the final three and pull another "Kliq Incident".

In all honesty if I had a worker bad mouthing my company I'd job him out too...although maybe I wouldn't have used him so bad to piss him off that he would publicly rip the company.

Like when said worker is one of or THE MOST over guys on one show and yet this is the first time in a looong time he's even made it on the PPV?

Even if Kurt beat Brock by pin-fall, Brock can say "you can't make me tap", thus setting up a submissions match for a 3rd match. But they already wasted that tap-out tonight when a 1,2,3 would have done just fine. But now Brock has no reason for a re-match as he gave up.

Its a valid point but I'd just prefer to see Angle move on to other things. There matches are good but their "feuds" have Bored me. I mean if you think about Angle hasn't had a program with anyone else in six months.

THe Elimination Chamber Game. Something I made up in an attempt to make sum fun out of Summerslam.

1 shot: If Goldberg's entrance starts from his locker room(5 shots if the "locker room" is a janitor closet, bathroom, etc.)

1 shot: If Orton and HHH actually come out together.

1 shot: For everytime JR yells "Bah Gawd."

2 shots: If HBK tunes up the band.

2 shots: If Orton is the first to job.

2 shots: If Jericho is the first to job.

3 shots: If JR says Nash is a slug in a nice way.

3 shots: If HHH is last to join the match.

3 shots: If a "Goldberg Sucks" chant starts.

3 shots: If Jericho gets so much as a 2-count.

5 shots: If Orton turns on HHH

5 shots: If a "Nashhole" chant starts.

5 shots: If HBK turns on Nash or the other way around.

5 shots: If Goldberg Spears someone. (10 shots: If he goes for Jericho but misses and crash into a turnbuckle, injuring his shoulder)

5 shots: If HHH actually jobs. (Chug the rest if it's to Jericho)

5 shots: If JR calls the Jack Hammer the "Jackknife"

Chug the rest: If Jericho actually wins the title.

Chug it and kill yourself: If Goldberg Wins

Chug it and kill yourself: If Orton Wins

Skip the chuggng and kill yourself: If HHH and Orton are in the final two as Orton then pulls a Nash with the "One-Finger Pin" to HHHogan.

Skip the chuggng and kill yourself: If HHH, Nash, and HBK are the final three and pull another "Kliq Incident".

Best.Game.Ever.

Hell, I don't even drink and I think it's brilliant!

They could throw Brock into the upper midcard now to pick up some wins and slowly get a new submission finisher over. Then you push him back into the main event for WMXX and do a Brock/Angle submission match there. The story would be that Brock tapped out in their last match and now he wants to prove that he can do the same to Kurt.

That's just off the top of my head.

Even if Kurt beat Brock by pin-fall, Brock can say "you can't make me tap", thus setting up a submissions match for a 3rd match.  But they already wasted that tap-out tonight when a 1,2,3 would have done just fine.  But now Brock has no reason for a re-match as he gave up.

They could throw Brock into the upper midcard now to pick up some wins and slowly get a new submission finisher over. Then you push him back into the main event for WMXX and do a Brock/Angle submission match there. The story would be that Brock tapped out in their last match and now he wants to prove that he can do the same to Kurt.

That's just off the top of my head.

Bleh I hate repeat main events at WrestleMania....anyways you do all know Vince will be main eventing WMXX....but that is for another day.

Bleh I hate repeat main events are WrestleMania....

I thought of that myself. They could of course just do the match at RR, with the same buildup. In an ideal world the WMXX main event would be Benoit/Lesnar or Benoit/Angle for the title where Benoit finally completes his journey. It would be fitting and deserved. And they could build it up big in the upcoming months. Emphasis on COULD.