TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The one and only SummerSham 2003 Thread

Guest mickberna

Lesnar taps!!! Wow. Fantastic match.

And angle slams Vince on a chair for good measure. Nice touch.

Guest Ray

Angle kicked out of the F-5?!!?!?!

Why the hell did the protect that move for so long only to let Angle constantly make it look weak?

Angle kicked out of the F-5?!!?!?!

Why the hell did the protect that move for so long only to let Angle constantly make it look weak?

I don't know, Brocksault.

Guest Ray

Dammit now I'm really pissed! :angry:

Brock shouldn't be tapping to ANYONE!!

Way to kill his heat Vince. <_<

Hey Flick still playing the same game or did you start a new one? Still rooting for your ***** match. When was the last PPV main event match to not have a run-in?

God only fucking knows on the PPV ME that didn't have run-in of some type.

As for the same game, I'm on the barnburner with that one and trying to figure out who to get to fill in the voids of Paul London and Harry Smith. As for that ***** match, I'm trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to get one.

Although, the latest EWR is a new game as I'm experimenting with something. ... yet, I had something happen that just makes me smile like how Vince did with the blood on his face at WMX9. Such goodness I never knew.

And apparently Angle DID retain, so I get 2/5.

Great match! The only real bad part, other than the Vinterference, was that Angle didn't sell all the ab/back shots much. taking shots like that would make it hard to do much of ANYTHING....

Still, great match, and anyone who says they are sick of Angle/Lesnar needs to get a clue.

Crap, Eddie won?

There goes my predictions. But I've only got money on RVD/Kane and the EC, so lets hope those both go my way.

Guest EternallyLazy
Dammit now I'm really pissed! :angry:

Brock shouldn't be tapping to ANYONE!!

Way to kill his heat Vince. <_<

stop being such a whiney anti-angle bitch

Jesus... did you complain when Angle kicked out of 4 stunners at SS '01?? Or when Rock kicked out of a few stunners, and Austin kicked out of a few rock bottoms??

Angle won? Holy shit THAT is a surprise. For once WWE isn't 100% predictable in a high profile match. With Angle going over it makes me wonder why it was this far down the card?

Oh and anyone who complains that Lesnar shouldn't be tapping give me a break. He's been built plenty strong and he ain't gonna be losing heat. Besides everyone would be complaining about a one month Angle title reign if Lesnar had won. I'm interested to see where they go with this.