TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagan469

Suggestion

Guest Eagan469

Would it be possible to enable a feature that restricts us to posting once every 30 seconds?

It would help prevent spamming.

Guest Eagan469
No, it would delay spamming by 30 seconds.

which would deter people from doing it

Isn't there already a "flood restriction" feature already enabled on this board? (unless AC and Dames removed it during the last board update)

I KNOW there's a feature similar to this when using the "Search" option, with a 20 second buffer.

Guest Eagan469
Why not a rule that if you keep fucking attention whores you get banned. It might force some people to shut up about these people.

so...you're against the 30 second feature?

I remember back at the old Smarks board you couldn't post twice in less than 60 seconds. I don't think it'd stop trolling and spamming, but it'd sure cut down on the damage that could be done. PP had what, like 300 posts the other night? That would have been a lot less trash to clean up if he hadn't been able to post as much as he wanted in short periods of time.

No, it would delay spamming by 30 seconds.

which would deter people from doing it

I seriously doubt they're going to say, "oh damn I can't post for 30 seconds I might as well quit."

I remember back at the old Smarks board you couldn't post twice in less than 60 seconds. I don't think it'd stop trolling and spamming, but it'd sure cut down on the damage that could be done. PP had what, like 300 posts the other night? That would have been a lot less trash to clean up if he hadn't been able to post as much as he wanted in short periods of time.

Normally you can delete all posts a user has made with a couple of mouse clicks. Don't know about this board system though.

I was showing how the post delay thing doesn't stop people from being offensive or trolling.

I offically give myself a warning.

(aw, made you look, you a slave to a page in my rhyme book)

I see what you say, then look at your avatar, looking all sullen and stuff, and I laugh.

Sorry, it's akin to imagining AJ Styles operatically belting out whatever Game says because he's in his sig.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It wouldn't stop anything and would slow down good conversations...even if only fractionally.

I see what you say, then look at your avatar, looking all sullen and stuff, and I laugh.

Sorry, it's akin to imagining AJ Styles operatically belting out whatever Game says because he's in his sig.

Yeah, AJ Styles talking about eating ass hair from his "man," thanks Kotz