TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hunger4unger

Vince vs Taker, Buried Alive @ SS..

Guest hunger4unger

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer newsletter, Meltzer says that Vince McMahon vs The Undertaker in a buried alive match has been pencilled in for Survvor Series. Thoughts~!

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

I'd imagine that will be rubbed straight out after the latest Taker main event push draws nothing.

Guest Boo_Bradley

The ~EVIL~ will rise from the ground to make one last run,.....before switching gimmicks again to "freshen up" in time for WM 23

Guest Duncan Eternia

As long as Vince doesnt wrestle until then, I guess it's ok. Also I think Taker should get screwed over and come back, at say - Rumble, with the Dead Man gimmick.

Guest Retro Rob
As long as Vince doesnt wrestle until then, I guess it's ok. Also I think Taker should get screwed over and come back, at say - Rumble, with the Dead Man gimmick.

Why? So they have another reason to push him to the top?

Guest Dynamite Kido

and while they are at it, maybe they should bring back Doink, Duke Droese and every other cartoon gimmick they ever had

When was the last time a Buried Alive match happened anyway? Uh, PPV-wise? :huh:

Guest wwF1587

Now i use to be a fan of buried alive matches, in fact i still mark for them but WHY does the one buried alive match in years have to involve a DAMN MCMAHON!! Arghh....

Guest Trivia247
As long as Vince doesnt wrestle until then, I guess it's ok.  Also I think Taker should get screwed over and come back, at say - Rumble, with the Dead Man gimmick.

and while they are at it, maybe they should bring back Doink, Duke Droese and every other cartoon gimmick they ever had

Difference between Taker and every other gimmick out there is that it Worked.

I doubt it would work again since He said publically he wouldn't go back to the Deadman gimmick.

this shit is just continuation of McMahon's need to be on camera so much that it causes other matches to disappear from the card. And for McMahon to beat Taker.

So there would be no wrestler left on the roster that can Intiminate him.

The "Undertaker going back to the Deadman" thing is rapidly becoming the new "Raw renamed to Nitro."

Any match between Taker and Vince is going to be the focus at the expense of anything else. The only reason why "building new stars takes time" is because they keep focusing on this crap.

Oooh goody, this will be like the epic McMahon vs. Mr America feud that took up so much fucking time to accomplish dicknothing.

It accomplished something--it led to us finally getting rid of Hogan.

Let me be the first to show the positive spin on this ... if the two old men are fighting each other, they're not fighting anyone else. One horrible match is better than two. And if they were fighting two seperate people, they'd most likely both go over.

Prediction - Kane interferes, costing Taker the match.