TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Some ideas to put us back on top...

Hey, anyone remember this? I myself nearly forgot about it. Anyways, I was looking at the rankings to see where we lost out another fed. WHAZUPWITDAT?! Let's look at the boards, shall we?

Fusion

Show- 3.8

News- 3.0

Rumors- 0.0

Colums- 0.0

TopTen- 3.0

Forums- 1.0

Final- 10.8

SWF

Show- 3.5

News- 0.0

Rumors- 0.0

Colums- 0.0

TopTen- 3.0

Forums- 1.4

Final- 7.6

What?! WHAT?! I know I'm probably not the best person to speak right now, but I think we need to get it a little in gear. To say the least, I'm really disappointed with losing out in the shows department because I know we are superior to most feds in this aspect. I know I'm partly at fault for the last show not being too good, but we just can't let this stuff happen. I don't know about you but I don't want to get beat out by some other fed. I think, personally, we all need to start beefing up our own storylines for Genesis and try to put as much meaning into this upcoming PPV as it did last year. It may seem impossible, but I think we can at least come close to it.

On the News thing, we can do tons of stuff for this. These news bulletins don't have to be huge, massive posts, but small updates. Other ideas (Which can be included unders Rumors and Columns):

House Show Reports

Shoot Interviews

In Character Interviews

Speculation Columns

Contract and hiring news

Network Contracts (I think it'd be ultra-swank if we could say we are on Fox and start every show with our logo and maybe a little "FOX" logo in the corner on top of it, or the same for any other network)

Sponsorships, endorsements, product lines (Frost, where are you when we need your massive product lines the most?!)

A Crossface like thesmartmarks does before every PPV and after. A group of people open up a chat and go through the PPVs.

And stuff like that. Another thing I really wanted to do not only there but here was to start up a Weekly Confidential type show highlighting the history of the fed and maybe a feud or two. Call it "SWF Walk Off" (Say Thugg made it up and was able to get it named that, bypassing his authority or something...) or "SWF Joker's Wild" or "SWF Thugg Passion". Anyways, get a retiree to give me a few ideas for feuds to highlight, moments to pick out, and I'll gladly do a short show myself (Though help getting synopsises would be very nice, though I could find the matches).

So... well, that's all I can think of right now. Anyone have any good ideas that we could do?

"Always Hyper" Justice William Hearford.

Meh...it's really my fault. I haven't been doing work on those boards as much as before because of stuff going down at work and the fact that I'm back writing stuff for this fed. I'll get back on that shit eventually...

Da "don't worry about it" H

Meh...it's really my fault. I haven't been doing work on those boards as much as before because of stuff going down at work and the fact that I'm back writing stuff for this fed. I'll get back on that shit eventually...

Da "don't worry about it" H

No no no nonono... You already do a lot over there anyways. You shouldn't be the only one who represents us. We all should, in reality, do a little bit. Maybe like 3 of us work on one article to make it less pressing on our time and such. Again, I would really love to do that Confidential Show because that could help some of the younger guys in the fed who don't have a clue who Edwin or King or Mark or Thugg or Comet or Bobbie really are.

I would be more than happy to do the house show results thing. That's quick and easy and sounds like fun. I can also see about drawing up a line of officially lisenced SWF merchandise and sponsors (Frost brand or otherwise). Not including hats, t-shirts and regular junk like that.

Guest Goodear

Damn I was going to say something about doing the house shows. Those do sound like a really fun little thing that wouldn't take up a whole lot of time. Plus I could actually flex some of my booking muscle for the first time in forever... want to split it up Frost?

Sure, Ejiro. Let's do two house shows a week. One can be on Saturdays and the other can be on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I'll take the weekend one if that's cool by you. I'll try to have one ready to go by this weekend. I still need to join Empire too. Someone put the link to it back up in this thread.

Guest Goodear

Works for me, then we just need to place the shows on days we aren't having 'real' shows so we don't screw the pooch that way.

That's why I mentioned the days I did, I don't think we have shows there, but we can mix and match a bit. Like we probably won't have a house show on Saturday before a big ppv. Also, if one of the CC members see this, send me and Ejiro active rosters for both the SWF and SJL. Just as a reference tool.

You can't post them in the Results Folder because you have to be a fed head to do that. However, I can do it for you if you'd like to send it to me...otherwise, if you don't wanna go through a middle man, you'll have to ask Mcl where to put them. Annoyingly, if you don't put it in the right folder, he'll yell at you and either move or delete it. It's however you wanna do it.

I'm gonna let King, Mark, or Edwin send you rosters...

Da "..." H

News=SOmething I WILL do. I can cover the JL, or what little of it there is. I am going into my 2nd year of high school journalism, I have post-college reading, writing, vocabulary, and comprehension levels. Well, I did when I was tested, anyway. And that was when I was in Grade 7. I am also planning on getting some sort of degree in journalism and creative writing when I go to college after this, my final high school year.

So, in conclusion, who do I have to blow to get a job covering the JL?

Wrestlecenter was better than Crossface. basically a spoof of ESPN: Sports Center I think. I'd love to have something to do with that, bit most people on here don't like my foolishness and jokes. :(

FEAR CHRIS WILSON~!

Uh, I honestly think they rank things at random. There's nothing on there to suggest that XWF really deserved to be ranked above us. If someone puts up a column once a week, we'll destroy everyone thoroughly.

Although, I'm going to coast to their world championship, so maybe you could just recruit me or something...

*whistle*

As far as the show rating, no...there doesn't seem to be a system, but we would have beaten them if I had been posting stuff like I was a few weeks back.

And, Cast, you're going to be me because there's litte shot of me actually showing up for that. Hell, I didn't show up for the first round...I don't know why I got to continue. I don't really have time for that right now...not with work busting my ass and I'm averaging 4 or 5 promos a show over here, with this last show being the first where I wrote under 4.

Oh, and whoever that was that mentioned writing for the JL...by all means, do it. I don't think you're allowed to post on the news or columns threads, but if you send them to me, I will post them for you. And anyone else that writes something...we don't need to plan this out...just write. The more we write, the better off we'll be. There doesn't need to be some grand scheme about who will write and how and when...just write.

Da "but King will be mad if active people write columns but not matches" H

I'll try to do a review of Lockdown and get it posted up on Empire Feds sometime tomorrow before I go out for the evening.

Oh, and Craig, I'm looking to go into journalism as well, believe it or not. :)

*watches Craig change his mind on his future major* ;) :P

FEAR CHRIS WILSON~!

Uh, I honestly think they rank things at random. There's nothing on there to suggest that XWF really deserved to be ranked above us. If someone puts up a column once a week, we'll destroy everyone thoroughly.

Although, I'm going to coast to their world championship, so maybe you could just recruit me or something...

*whistle*

*Gets Cast booked in a feud with Xero for the rest of his career just so we can say we have that title.*

Guest Goodear

I wrote my first house show report on Wednesday but I wanted to wait for to see what was going to happen on the show before posting it. Which was good since now I need to write out Danny and can work in Annie and XCaliber back into rotation. But I think I'll save that to after the weekend so Frost can start us off...

Speaking of Frost. Hey Frost. I was thinking about doing a sort of net recap thing with the shows as having like different 'people' sending their reports in or something so I can do soime different character stuff. What are thinking as far as your format for this?

You can do your reports anyway you want Ejiro. I was doing mine in a very "reporterly" manner. Wrestler A defests Wrestler B at such a time via their finisher. With other notes like Wrestler C interfered or Wrestler A and B brawled into the crowd post match. And flesh out the interviews and any other segments a bit more. I'll probably write my house show up tonight and I'll pm it to you. You can send me yours if you want. Also, I have active rosters for both feds if you want them.

For asking to be put over someone SS, you will be jobbed out in non-title matches like you were La Resistance.

FEAR CHRIS WILSON~!

*whistle*

*Gets Cast booked in a feud with Xero for the rest of his career just so we can say we have that title.*

(Y)~!!!

I am pleased to report that thanks to the tireless efforts of all the writers for Storm and the great additional writing of Frost and Ejiro...the SWF is back on top of the Empire Fed rankings! Thanks to everyone who helped out this past week, and keep up the good work.

Da "you never know...I might actually do something" H

That's because we only have one confirmed match thus far...at least to my knowledge. As more matches are announced, I will add them to the card and promote. I'm really promoting this PPV since it's our flagship show, so I'm trying to do kind of like the WWE.com does by announcing matches as they come.

Da "just be happy we're back on top" H

Johnny, it was supposed to be one of those cards you find on a 3rd rate site with the link next to it saying "OMG TOTALY REAL NAKED FOTOS OF STACY KIBLER LOL2K3!!#@#!@#"

You are watching the SWF: And now, angry ticks fire out of my nipples.

*Begins to howl as ticks fire out of his nipples and surround Johnny.*

Gotta wonder who will actually get that...