TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

GameFAQs: The message boards of the damned.

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that Downhome complains about censorship yet posts 'f'n' instead of fucking?

To GameFAQs's credit, I was allowed to post again in a few days -- I guess I got a mod that was a Ramones fan.

Oh, and Bob, I can't speak for Downhome, but I always self-censor myself here. My opinion is that there is that if I'm to let out a naughty word then it will have meaning to it.

Example:

"Calm down (name of poster), I'm just f*cking with you."

"Fuck Al Franken."

See the difference?...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Hey, let's leave Nickelback out of this, huh?

Its too bad, too bad, too bad!!!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Banky's just jealous because he never made it as a wiseman, couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing, and this is how you remind him.

Banky's just jealous because he never made it as a wiseman, couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing, and this is how you remind him.

Actually, what the fuck were those lyrics about? Who goes from trying to be a wise man to trying to be a poor man stealing, and what the fuck has that got to do with some dumb bint reminding him of what he really is?

Dumb Canuck.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Actually, what the fuck were those lyrics about? Who goes from trying to be a wise man to trying to be a poor man stealing, and what the fuck has that got to do with some dumb bint reminding him of what he really is?

Dumb Canuck.

I don't know. But it's not like you say sorry, I was waiting on a dfferent story.

This time I'm mistaken.

Max Power: You're from Florida yet you cheer for the Senators? I don't understand. Couldn't you find a better team close to you to root for? The Senators are Maple Leaf BUTT-fuckers. Cheer for the Islanders or something.

I have the Panthers and the Lightning.

If you really want to stretch, I have the Thrashers.

See why I'm a Sens fan? :P

I have the Panthers and the Lightning.

If you really want to stretch, I have the Thrashers.

See why I'm a Sens fan? :P

Fuck, I'd take any of those options. Damn, the Senators are a boring team to root for. They are glorified hacks who always choke when there is any pressure. They'll never win a championship...at least with the team they have now.

:huh:

Choke?

Your Islanders certainly felt their wrath this past year, and Ottawa was a win away from the SCF. They keep improving with each passing season, and have a young, stable and talented core of players.

:huh:

Choke?

Your Islanders certainly felt their wrath this past year, and Ottawa was a win away from the SCF. They keep improving with each passing season, and have a young, stable and talented core of players.

But I don't have dellusions they'll win the cup like Leaf and Senators fans do.

MaxPower Guarantee: Ottawa wins the Cup within 5 years.

I'll take that bet.