TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HVilleThugg

The SWF Awards Show

Should we have an awards show this year?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an awards show this year?

• Yes, do it the same way as last year
    • Yes, but let's do it a different way
    • No
    • Don't really care

Ok...to address some of you...I can promise you that we will not be opening up the nominations totally for all categories, which is to say that we will not have people public nominate people for every category. Number one, that will just get plain ugly. Number two, there would be no surprises on Awards Day. Number 3, some of the categories are no-brainers and don't need to take nominations from everyone.

However, what we've been talking about in CC a bit is having some nominations being open such as Match of the Year and the like since even between the four or five of us, we can't really remember all the matches that happened all year long.

And I just thought of an idea...what if we kind of have some selected individuals form a committee or something for some award nominations. Maybe...it's an idea. Maybe selecting 2 or 3 people who CC thinks can come up with good noms for the harder categories...

I dunno...just an idea.

Da "glad there's interest" H

Ok...to address some of you...I can promise you that we will not be opening up the nominations totally for all categories, which is to say that we will not have people public nominate people for every category. Number one, that will just get plain ugly. Number two, there would be no surprises on Awards Day. Number 3, some of the categories are no-brainers and don't need to take nominations from everyone.

However, what we've been talking about in CC a bit is having some nominations being open such as Match of the Year and the like since even between the four or five of us, we can't really remember all the matches that happened all year long.

And I just thought of an idea...what if we kind of have some selected individuals form a committee or something for some award nominations. Maybe...it's an idea. Maybe selecting 2 or 3 people who CC thinks can come up with good noms for the harder categories...

I dunno...just an idea.

Da "glad there's interest" H

I think I could really help out with the match nominations (at least in the WF. Not so much in the JL) since I'm rather good at going back and digging stuff up, so if a commitee is formed, then you shall count me in, I'd hope.