TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

NO MERCY MAIN EVENT **SPOILERS**

Guest rawmvp

According to local advertisements, No Mercy will be headlined with Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker for the WWE Title.

credit: 1wrestling

Seems about right to me... I really doubt Lesnar will lose to Angle AGAIN. I definitely see him winning the title and going on to feud with 'Taker which will start tonight when Lesnar interferes in the Angle vs. Taker match.

Guest rawmvp

If the adverstisements regarding Bischoff vs. Shane and Train vs. Taker were any indication, Brock vs. Taker is slated for No Mercy.

Guest rawmvp

Yeah, it definitely sucks that Angle vs. Eddy might not transpire at Survivor Series. I guess plans change, and in this case, they did.

But....

We can still hope for Brock vs. Benoit for the WWE Title at Survivor Series!!!

That would be the next best thing (no pun intended)

Right. Because the world has been screaming for another Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker match - and another Brock Lesnar title reign. Fresh matches like Kurt vs. Eddie ? Fuck that. Lesnar vs. Big Show at Survivor Series is soon. Thanks Vince.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

If Taker straps on the working boots I have no problem with this ME.

GO DEADMAN!

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Well, the optimist in me thinks that, should that be the case of Brock/Taker for the title at No Mercy, & if Taker/Vince is set for SS, then the possibility of Eddie/Brock for the title is at least somewhat good, as Eddie/Cena will most likely be blown off by then.

The realist sees one of several scenarios: 1) Taker beats Brock for the title, the Taker/Vince is the title match at SS

2) Eddie gets in the hunt...as Vince's next drone when Lesnar fails against either Taker or Angle again.

3) Angle either ends up dropping the title to Taker, or he turns on Taker at No Mercy for no reason, thus leading to the reformation of the Technician & The Beast, & Taker overcoming all odds in the end.

Funny how Lesnar / Undertaker Part III happens one year after their last encounter.

Guest nikowwf

I think if Angle is not in a main event match, they should have Brock injure him and let him sit out the whole month. Yes, it gives us one less good match at the PPV but he seems mighty beat up and I don't want him toughing it out till eventually he is going to miss the whole damn year again.

niko

Depending on how the 9/18 show blows off a few angles for the mean time (Eddie/Cena, Lesnar/Angle), I see a few new match-ups on the horizon:

WWE Title

Brock Lesnar © v. Chris Benoit (playing the lame duck for an "injured" Angle)

United States Title / "Family Values" Match

Eddie Guerrero © v. Chavo Guerrero

Falls Count Anywhere

Undertaker v. Rhyno

Cruiserweight Title

Rey Mysterio, Jr.© v. Billy Kidman v. Tajiri

WWE Tag Team Titles

Haas / Benjamin © v. ________

John Cena v. Matt Hardy (defending the honor of Zack Gowen, right?)

Notables omitted:

The Big Show

A-Train

Angle/Eddy seems to have turned into Brock/Eddy. I'm still convinced that they will give him the title by Wrestlemania (or at it) and now they will give it to a heel first (or turn Kurt heel).