TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ray

Angle hater? my fucking ass!

Guest The Old Me
OK..I'm still confused as to where i said that this place sucks in that post...anyone wanna clarify that for me? huh?

i was simply remarking on Zsasz' comments on SNKT and the SNKT mods ( who are a solid bunch of guys) which were borner solely of his dislike/feud/refusal to agree to disagree of/with CJ.

That's it. I'm content to post here If I think I should say something. Other than that, I don't. And I happen to like the fact tha at SNKT I don't have to wade through mountains of tripe to reach a decent thread, like here.

The more you think, the more it will make your head hurt.

Not to hate on SNKT as I really don't find it bad but just to retort to Jack's comment, the reason there's more quality at SNKT is because there's like probably a total of 200 topics altogether when there are thousands here and a large number of posters.

Well, that's the entire point of SNKT. Never has it been its objective to get as many posters as this board has. Without sounding too harsh to this board, SNKT tries to filter out the crap, so to speak, leaving you with just the "goods." SNKT has a lot of the best posters from WDI, TSM, and other places in one forum. The fact that I don't have to go through a lot of garbage to find something good, or through a lot of kids or idiots to find someone intelligent, is one of the perks of SNKT for me, at least.

Good lord, people, shut up. *I* don't give a damn about it, how the hell is anyone at TSM gonna care? h00f, you know I like ya, but this is gonna be about the 4th time you've said you're going to drop the subject entirely. Same for everyone else, actually.

Guest TheGame2705
OK..I'm still confused as to where i said that this place sucks in that post...anyone wanna clarify that for me? huh?

The WORST THREADs at SNKT are quality compared to most of the drek on this board

Do you see?