TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ray

Angle hater? my fucking ass!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
No love for Edge vs. Lance Storm at SS '01? I really enjoyed that match.

I take that back. Edge vs. Storm was a very good match. Considering both aren't that great, they somehow dragged a **** match out of one another.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

How sad I feel I can barely remember any Smackdowns/RAWs in the past 2 years.

Although the Edge/Eddie match (hardcore rules that ended up with a ladder being used a lot) was pretty good from what I can remember.

It only happens when you try and belittle others for acts you are more guilty of than them. It irritates me to no end when you hop on the bashing others bandwagon.

I was one of the first to point out the comments that Ray was making- there was no bandwagon jumping there.

Even if you're tape reviews reek of trying to fit in

Yes- My ROH reviews are my desperate attention for acceptance. Why do you think I gave such thorough backstory to London v. AJ?

And don't be such a dick because you have no room to be so critical.

I could say the same to you Banky.

How sad I feel I can barely remember any Smackdowns/RAWs in the past 2 years.

Although the Edge/Eddie match (hardcore rules that ended up with a ladder being used a lot) was pretty good from what I can remember.

I thought the no-DQ match was a wee bit overrated even though the spots are insane.

Edge v. Guerrero from Unforgiven sees Edge fixing the error of the Summerslam match (no-selling the shoulder) and actually selling his injured head the entire match. Eddy plays rudo dickhead heel as only he can and the finish is brilliant.

Why do you think I gave such thorough backstory to London v. AJ?

I don't know, to feel like you are saying something of any relevence?

And Bobby, I'm only a dick to those who deserve it. You are a cyber dork who deserves a kick to the chops. You're lucky I don't come with Dames one day when you drop off a TNA tape, I'd beat you to a pulp.

The only Edge match that was really good was versus Angle at Backlash..or was it Judgement Day?

Edge and Angle had four matches in the spring:

A short match on Smackdown!

The two PPV matches

and the cage match blowoff

Many people, myself included, prefer the Backlash match to the rest. The Judgement Day match seems to see both of them not know what to do for the first half before panicing and just going into NEAR FALL POP! mode.

Backlash sees them start slow and just keep building to bigger spots.

I think the Backlash match also did a better job of putting over both men. Edge was made to look like a million bucks and Angle (except for one spot) was booked to look strong.

Judgement Day had a cop-out finish that didn't make Edge or Angle look great at all. The fact that they relied on near falls to sell the match also bothered me a bit.

One of the matches I loved that Edge was involved in was that Fatal Four Way match before Armeggeddon. That match seriously does not get enough love.

Yea- It's a shame that a lot of the Smackdown! 6 matches have been forgotten.

The 4-way is an extra on the Armageddon DVD- definetley worth checking out

::steals a car, grabs some snacks and waits for the big fight::

It'll be one sided because Bob is probably PM'ing a mod saying a threatened him with physical violence. Thats how much of a sap he is.

I'd like to think I'm somewhat qualified when it comes to my knowledge of Ring of Honor. I give the backstories so the reader will know who they are and it could make them want to pick up that and other ROH tapes

::steals a car, grabs some snacks and waits for the big fight::

It'll be one sided because Bob is probably PM'ing a mod saying a threatened him with physical violence. Thats how much of a sap he is.

As usual Banky is criticising me while not knowing what he is talking about.

::yawns::

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

I think I'll take this opportunity to plug MY tape reviews...they're right here at TSM! Read 'em! If only for the Rob Feinstein gay jokes and Spanish Fly rhyming contests.

And oh yeah, Thomas Green's too.

Edited by ShooterJay

I'd like to think I'm somewhat qualified when it comes to my knowledge of Ring of Honor. I give the backstories so the reader will know who they are and it could make them want to pick up that and other ROH tapes

Way to pat yourselfon the back, Bobby. You deserve a medal for being a grade A BUTT fucker. And not even Mr. Rant's dig on me will turn my aggression away from you. You're attitude resembles that of a brittle 17 year old zitty dickweed who longs for Norm McDonald's cock in his mouth....oh wait, that is you.

Who is this 17 year old who likes this unknown man named Norm McDonald?

The hits just keep on coming with Banky

Oh, are you 17 and a half now? Don't get fucking smart, Bob.

Oh, you're 18...big fucking deal, you still want to wash your mouth out with Norm McDonald's nut butter.

It's only a messageboard remember? Like you two like to tell everyone else?

Besides... this exchange has not been entertaining in the least as you have both resorted to childish insults instead of something creative.

I don't want to give you two a MrRant Thumbs Down.