TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Holy Shit~!

I just talked with Norman Hand of the Seattle Seahawks. Helped him set up his internet connection.

Whoooooo~!

LOL... I gots his phone # if I wanted to call him

What you mean the Seahawks had Pro Bowl players other than Sen. Steve Largent?

He was a Pro-Bowl DT with New Orleans.

I do recall Springs and Watters making the Pro Bowl as Seahawks, but I may be wrong.

Guest Redhawk

Walter Jones (LT) has made a few Pro Bowls for the Seahawks. They also had Curt Warner (RB) in the 1980s, who I'm sure made at least one Pro Bowl; Chad Brown (LB), Shawn Springs (CB), Chris Warren (RB) back in the early 90s, Rickey Watters (RB), Eugene Robinson (S) in the 80s, and of course....the man....Brian Bosworth.

Guest Flyboy

Wow. That's badass, Rant. Only because he was a former Saint. Too bad he'll be on the losing team on Sunday. :)

I hope you didn't screw anything up -- I wouldn't want him mad at me, that's for sure.

Back when I worked at an Arcade near Pittsburgh, Levon Kirkland would always stop by and play a WWF-type game (can't remember what it was called) for quite a long time. Also, a few Steelers frequented the Bally Total Fitness I used to go to. My hightlight is kicking Kevin Greene off a leg machine because he was sitting on it while Chad Brown (I think it was him) was working on a machine next to the leg machine...

Back when I was the Electronics manager at Staples and Ray Lewis was going thru his legal woes, I sold Palm PDAs and a few other trinkets to him and his lawyer. Usually, his lawyer came in by himself, but I dealt with Ray, too, once or twice, and even got his autograph on one of our sales ads. The lawyer made me promise to keep the whole thing on the down-low (basically, no media and no gawkers), which I had no problem doing.

or maybe Lewis got the knife from Tom? ;)

I've met Doug Flutie on the golf course once. I grabbed his golf clubs out of the car for him.