TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Remeber this (Hasbro Figure League)?

18 months ago, you and some other guys discussed creating a Hasbro/Galoob wrestling figure league in this thread right here. I started booking for it, designing logos and everything. Then, out of the blue the whole idea was dropped.

Drury37 and AM the Kid, you guys were the original founders and you still post on this board. Most importantly, you still have all the classic figures. Let's finally get the WWF (World of Wrestling Figures) on the road!

Guest The Real Nosferatu

It may be the Coors talking, but....did you just say something about a WRESTLIG FIGURE FED?

::Gets 20 packs of eggs to throw::

Guest Hass of Pain

This is completely unrelated for the most part, but does anyone else remember that toy ring for generic wrestling figures that got pulled from the market in the mid 80's because the sharp play ring posts were impaling kids? That thing was the shit. Uhhh, never mind...

Hey, I remember it and nWoScorpion today me it was stupid but hey I am always up for it, the problem is I really don't have the time but I will still work on it when I can!!!

Thanks.

Guest Boo_Bradley
This is completely unrelated for the most part, but does anyone else remember that toy ring for generic wrestling figures that got pulled from the market in the mid 80's because the sharp play ring posts were impaling kids? That thing was the shit. Uhhh, never mind...

I had my Dad make me a steel cage out of Chicken wire for my WWF ring... I got my arms sliced up constantly!

Hey, I remember it and nWoScorpion today me it was stupid but hey I am always up for it, the problem is I really don't have the time but I will still work on it when I can!!!

Thanks.

Thing is, you were going to be like THE MAN because you had like 47475 figures. And where is nWoScorpion anyway?