TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Korrosive

Fire the Frenchies now

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Ya, Christian ruled at that, can't belive I didn't mention it before.

Guest JMA

La Res is still very green right now. I hate to say it, but they were given too much too soon (although that's pretty obvious). The WWE needs to stop hotshotting titles to debuting rookies (like Gail Kim). If they are fired (which I doubt) they'll just go to TNA and "shoot" on the WWE for making them evil "French" foreigners. It seems like something Russo would do.

Remind me again why they didn't lose the tag titles at SSlam?

It boggles the mind...

Guest JMA

I really doubt Spike was hurt much at all. He's been set on fire before, after all. Not to mention having his face raked with a cheese grater. Like Buh Buh said, he's the toughest in the biz.

Guest JMA
It boggles the mind...

Is the Unforgiven match still for the tag titles? It is a three way now, after all.

Guest Trivia247

at the bare minimum Job the titles right off them and soon then send them west to Jim cornette's OVW

Just agreeing with Metal Maniac here ... in the TLC matches, Christian is always the murder victim. I'm pretty sure he took at least twice as many bumps as any other person. My favorite TLC bump from him was the Bubba Bomb from the ladder at Summerslam 2000.

I really doubt Spike was hurt much at all. He's been set on fire before, after all. Not to mention having his face raked with a cheese grater. Like Buh Buh said, he's the toughest in the biz.

It doesn't matter. All it takes is one shot to get fucked up and Spike took one hell of a shot last night. I doubt he even knew where he was after that fall.

Amazing how WWE said "America's Most Wanted" are too green and bland but yet La R. is on TV every week.

Looking at the gif, it is obvious that it was the Frenchies fault... they basically ran his legs into the top rope and let him go.

I wouldn't fire them, but they need to get the fuck down to OVW right now. They can't work a match and almost killed someone. Move the title match up, have then get buried, dissapear to OVW for a while, and if they get good in the ring bring them back up with new gimmics and never mention the whole retarded French thing again.

I have to agree with everyone that says take the belts off of them for not being over, not for fucking up a spot. If everyone that fucked up a spot got fired/demoted/depushed, there'd be no one left.

And as long as Spike's not injured, that fuck up might be a good thing. It'll sure look good in those "don't try this at home" video packages.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Yeah its their fault but WWE is even MORE at fault for even letting these clowns on their TV show.

Like, if a new guy at work makes a mistake doing something important, yeah its his fault and he sucks n'all, but the guy who really takes the rap is the clown who gave him that to do...

I have to agree with everyone that says take the belts off of them for not being over, not for fucking up a spot. If everyone that fucked up a spot got fired/demoted/depushed, there'd be no one left.

And as long as Spike's not injured, that fuck up might be a good thing. It'll sure look good in those "don't try this at home" video packages.

The "Don't try this at home" packages should be known as the "Moves to try: A guide for backyard wrestlers" from now on.

Yeah, Christian is the man in garbage matches. I think it was WM X-7 where he fell off the ladder and landed ASS-FIRST on the floor. That was one of the most painful things I've ever seen in wrestling, and I've seen death matches.

It's obvious that both members of La Resistance need to go back to OVW due to their botched spots, though at least Rene Dupree actually looked concerned about Spike Dudley being injured and knew that he and Sylvian screwed up on their finisher to the table, yet Sylvian looked like he didn't give a shit.

Guest Anglesault

It's rare that I actually gasp when watching wrestling. I did last night.

Add to that Hurricane's reaction, the ref's reaction and Rene's reaction. (Sylvian looked bored with the whole matter.) Plus Rosey seemed to be doing random stuff to ease the crowd. I was worried.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Seeing Christian go from the top of the ladder in the ring all the way to the floor is cool, but Hardys bump makes me cringe everytime.

MAtt was also the murder victim in TLC 2 with Bubba to take the dive into 4 tables.

Didn't he cut himself on the wood or something? Cause I remembered seeing small puddles of blood near him after the bump.