TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

SmartMarks Fantasy Hockey?

Well I was going to pick Mike Modano but Mr Rant picked him before I could get to him after the wrap around. Mr Rant actually stole several picks and not just from me :firedevil:

Considering he has another team, yes, then I understand why I lost some good picks I had in my pre-draft rankings.

THAT DEVIOUS BASTARD!

Serious doesn't matter either way. As if his other account wins, then he doesn't win, because it's a default account.

*smirks*

I tried to find someone else to join. I IMed people but no one wanted to play.

:P Giving yourself TWO teams that CAN really CONTEND, isn't that BAD of a thing. I mean after all, it's not like you picked made them both FINE teams.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Choko Says: Dory picky onny yous.

I would have played, but I missed the draft because of working and schoolin'.

I would have won. My team of the Saska Toons would have OWNED~! you all.

I tried to find someone else to join.  I IMed people but no one wanted to play.

:P Giving yourself TWO teams that CAN really CONTEND, isn't that BAD of a thing. I mean after all, it's not like you picked made them both FINE teams.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Choko Says: Dory picky onny yous.

Perhaps I should trade some players... hehehe.

I think that was the default setting. Also it allows me to steal them from you...MUAHAAHAHA~!

If people want me too I will change to 1 day.

If you guys need another person, I'll take over the default team. The only reason that I didn't join the league initially is because of work - I can go online in bits and pieces during the day, but would most likely get fired if I spent an afternoon doing a mock fantasy hockey draft.

And I should probably ask how horrible the default team is before asking if I can have them.

If you guys need another person, I'll take over the default team. The only reason that I didn't join the league initially is because of work - I can go online in bits and pieces during the day, but would most likely get fired if I spent an afternoon doing a mock fantasy hockey draft.

And I should probably ask how horrible the default team is before asking if I can have them.

Actually, we are "ranting" on Rant about it because it's actually a decent team as well.

If you're on the ice when your team scores, you get a plus.

If you're on the ice when the other team scores, you get a minus.

The higher you are on the plus side, the better, obviously.

I have a bad feeling that you're going to win this.

Guest gthureson

As an addendum to the +/-:

If you are short-handed, you do not get a minus if the other team scores, but you do get a plus if you score a short-handed goal.

If you are on the power play, you do not get a plus if you score, but you do get a minus if the other team gets a short-handed goal.

Also, it is only people on the ice. Being involved in the play has nothing to do with it. You can have an assist on a goal, but if you have already left the ice, you do not get a plus. You can be in your own end with your dick in your hand and have nothing to do with the play, but as long as you are on the ice, you get a plus.

Its not a perfect stat.

As an addendum to the +/-:

If you are short-handed, you do not get a minus if the other team scores, but you do get a plus if you score a short-handed goal.

If you are on the power play, you do not get a plus if you score, but you do get a minus if the other team gets a short-handed goal.

Also, it is only people on the ice. Being involved in the play has nothing to do with it. You can have an assist on a goal, but if you have already left the ice, you do not get a plus. You can be in your own end with your dick in your hand and have nothing to do with the play, but as long as you are on the ice, you get a plus.

Its not a perfect stat.

No it's not, but it'll be where people make or brake a lot of points.

Now that I've picked up Markus Naslund, Magnus Arvedson is available for trade.

A lot of my guys are available for trade, actually. Really depends on the offer and who is available on waivers. So feel free to send something my way.