TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HVilleThugg

SWF Awards Help

JL and WF Included

CC needs everyone's help to determine the nominations for Tool of the Year. Please post your ideas to this topic. Please only post new ideas...do not validate or "second" someone else's choices...this isn't a vote. Please post a reason for your nomination. Note, this is a person...the person in either league who was the biggest tool over the last year. Doesn't ahve to be active any more...or whatever...

Da "2 more" H

Tokyo X-he thought this was a promo fed even though everyone told him otherwise. Wrote a stupid promo where his dad was a bum and never showed one single time.

Neilsen of the Jungle-Returns thinking he's Jesus, almost demanding world title shots at every turn. He sets up this tremendous angle with King and disappears without a word. He wins the ICTV Title off of me in his first match back and then throws it down, totally disrespecting me, the belt and the fed at large.

Michael Craven-Because he's the most natural tool ever born. I will job him to the step over inverted figure eight weaverlock upon my return.

Guest Evolution

Mark Kinxx - But he HATES PEANUTS! Lame gimmick, and made me look bad by leaving the boards before a show in which I beat him down with a chair.

Please only post new ideas...do not validate or "second" someone else's choices...this isn't a vote.

Could have sworn I said that...

Da "I guess people are going to do what they want to do anyway" H

I nominate Strangler for tool of the year for not paying attention to what Thugg said and totally undermining the whole nomination process. I'm sure TBS won't mind if you tell him it's an award for having the biggest tool.

Second of all, I would like to nominate "everyone who threw out Stubby."

YOU CLOSE THAT FUCKING CAN OF WORMS RIGHT NOW.

Hmm... Craig McLennan for saying he's glad Johnny Cash is dead.