TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

The Global Pro Wrestling Alliance...

Looking for quality roleplayer's to join the GPWA... if you're not interested, then please do not reply to this topic with snarky comments about how you hate eFeds, etc. Otherwise, check out the link at the bottom of this post and give us a go!

Intro

The GPWA (Global Pro Wrestling Alliance) is a simulated E-Fed that uses TNM version 7.0 as well as EWR 4.0.

Established in July of 1996, the GPWA has proven that an E-Fed that uses "real wrestlers" (ie: not fantasy, made up wrestlers) can survive! Many members have come and gone in the GPWA, and a lot have stuck around for the long haul - which clearly says something about the staying power that we have.

Programming

The GPWA runs two separate rosters - Anarchy [Monday's] and CHAOS! [Friday's]. The two rosters come together every other month for a pay-per-view event. On the PPV "off-months" there is a large level television event held on the final Wednesday of that month.

Championships

The GPWA has several championships to battle for...

World Heavyweight Championship - Defended on Anarchy & CHAOS! - Currently held by MASAHIRO CHONO

World Tag Team Championship - Defended on Anarchy & CHAOS! - Currently held by KURT ANGLE & CHRIS BENOIT

Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship - Defended on CHAOS! - Currently held by RAVEN

Superfight Heavyweight Championship - Defended on Anarchy - Currently held by BROCK LESNAR

World Television Championship - Defended on CHAOS! - Currently held by SHANE DOUGLAS

World Cruiserweight Championship - Defended on Anarchy - Currently held by CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

Those pieces of info are just the tip of the iceberg.. to find out more visit theinstigator.com/gpwa.

Edited by mach7

I'll join but not as a real wrestler, I'll use my long time character Tokyo X

: not fantasy, made up wrestlers

As for the fed...it looks cool, but I don't like RPing vie e-mail. If there was a RP Board so I could see how my opponent was doing, it'd be a lot better. That's just my opinion though.

TokyoX: No fake wrestlers accepted, sorry.

Steviekick: Good stuff man, check it out!

BIG: True, but all RP's get sent through an email list, so everyone gets a copy of everyone else's RP. There's more of a chance that everyone will read your RP that way, and it provides more incentive for people to do better RP's since everyone is going to see them for sure. Plus, it let's us keep archives a lot easier than having to deal with a message board format. ;p Either way, check it out if you're bored. :)