Lockdown Predictions

SINGLES MATCH

Dace Night vs. Quiz

CRUISERWEIGHT RULES MATCH FOR THE HARDCORE TITLE

Wildchild © vs. Dante Crane

SINGLES MATCH

"The Sinner" John Duran vs. Va’aiga

TAG MATCH

“TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson & The Boston Strangler vs. “The Superior One” Tom Flesher & Ejiro Fasaki

SINGLES MATCH

Show vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

MAIN EVENT

GENESIS WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT FINAL

TWO FALLS MATCH

“The King of Nightmares” Michael Craven vs. “The Judge” William Hearford

Edited by Powerplay

SINGLES MATCH

Dace Night vs. Quiz

- A very nice opener here. I think Dace is the one to take this since Quiz (The Character) really is more of a tag-only guy.

- Oooo, should be good. I think, again, this is more of Wildchild's forte. No slight against Dante, but when it comes down to crazy spots, Wildchild is the man.

SINGLES MATCH

- Pick Ash over me? I hope Va'aiga rapes you with that glass-coated sponge :P.

TAG MATCH

“TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson & The Boston Strangler vs. “The Superior One” Tom Flesher & Ejiro Fasaki

- Superiority Rules over the Turner Empire!

SINGLES MATCH

- Ouchies. I think Show has been pretty busy as of late, so that may cause him trouble. But Silent could always no-show... I think whoever shows will win this one.

MAIN EVENT

TWO FALLS MATCH

- I'm fully prepared for this match, have been for quite some time. Got my two falls planned, my psyche mapped, and my storyline done, plus plenty of room to fit it in. I'm feeling supremely good about this one, but I'm not gonna call it yet.

Edited by Powerplay

SINGLES MATCH

Dace Night vs. Quiz

Dace

Wildchild's match

SINGLES MATCH

“The Sacred One” Andrew Blackwell vs. Va’aiga

Va'aiga

TAG MATCH

M7

SINGLES MATCH

Show because Kib's don't show.

MAIN EVENT

TWO FALLS MATCH

Ok, I'll make mine big too. Let's see we have Michael Craven. I'm not sure how many wins you have gotten off this tourney due to default wins, but that's not really important. You have wrote every match, while others haven't so you deserve to be here just as much as Judge. Judge seems to be well prepared for this with his above statements, but I know the Judge "psych out your opponent" routine, even when you have a bad hand. ;) Plus Craven has already shown that he can beat Judge. However, he also beat Flesher... once. So with that I predict that Judge Mental will be Main Eventing Genesis. Lucky bastard. You both deserve it though.

SINGLES MATCH

Dace Night vs. Quiz

Quiz for the block, if only because then I wouldn't look so bad, after losing to him.

At least all the belts are starting to get defended again... except the US title. Not that Ejiro didn't just put out an open challenge... it's like that thing was the WWE cruiserweight title. Well, if Dub Cee didn't drop da belt to Duran, I don't think he'll drop it to Crane. Not that Dante can't win this, but WC is finally starting to hit a groove.

SINGLES MATCH

I don't know if Sacred's back for match writing, just yet... but if he is, this is his match.

TAG MATCH

TBS and TNT win the meaningless tag match to blow off Flesher/TBS. Triple Flesh has to do the job sometimes ;)

SINGLES MATCH

Apparently Show doesn't want to write singles matches, so if Kibagami writes he'll more than likely win.

MAIN EVENT

TWO FALLS MATCH

Logical booking says Craven goes over, since he has a better history for a match with Flesher... but Judge seems fairly confident and the entire M7 has followed my lead and turned on Tom at some point. It's because he's an ass, don't ya' know. I don't know, the tournament just didn't allow for any proper build up, to the Genesis ME. Don't get me wrong, the title looks very important, but whoever wins will have to give it the HARD sell.

Guest Evolution

SINGLES MATCH

Dace Night vs. Quiz

-- Dace

-- Wildchild

SINGLES MATCH

-- No prediction.

TAG MATCH

-- Gotta go with the Turner Empire here.

SINGLES MATCH

-- K if he shows.

MAIN EVENT

TWO FALLS MATCH

-- Craven squeaks out a victory to go to G4.

Guest Insanityman

SINGLES MATCH

Dace Night vs. Quiz

~No clue, flip a coin.

~WC.

SINGLES MATCH

~I'll go with Andrew.

TAG MATCH

~Great match, Superior Rule.

SINGLES MATCH

~Hmmm, Show. On the logic of Kibs doesn't show.

MAIN EVENT

TWO FALLS MATCH

~I'll go with Judge.

Guest Goodear

You know at this rate I'm planning on getting assigned referee duties for Tom/Judge at Genesis just to complete the whole Magnificent Seven main event-o-ramma. You know since I'm feeling all left out :comfort:

SINGLES MATCH

Dace Night vs. Quiz

Quiz's stats really lend themselves totally to being a tag team wrestler and so I'm thinking he doesn't feel as comfortable as a single ... so Dace will win.

Weird stipulations but I think Wildchild can take this thing cause he's really good and underrated and stuff. What the SWF needs now is a big ass SCRAMBLE match.

SINGLES MATCH

Duran has been writing really well as of late but I think the illness might throw off his game and make it easier for Va'aiga to win. I don't think there is a really wide gap between the two writers though.

TAG MATCH

Didn't TNT turn heel a few weeks ago? Anyway, he still should hate Tom so it'll still be on like neck bone. I have to admit that I'm not really feeling this match though since it looks like I just got jammed into a tag match to set up someone else's issue just before a PPV where the people with the issue aren't even going to be facing each other. So you know *shrug*

SINGLES MATCH

Kibagami has not been setting the world on fire so I'll go with the Show that is big.

MAIN EVENT

TWO FALLS MATCH

Judge sounds confident which is always scary. SO ... I'll go with him.