TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

The dreaded Mark Henry Topic

Henry was on Byte This last week and he came off like a guy with a chip on his shoulder for being mistreated in the past. He says he is in for himself now and will no longer try to please everyone in the back because that can never be achieved. He says he will instruct younger guys coming up in the business to be out for themselves and refuse to smile and carry other people's bags. Josh and Dr. Tom seemed pretty quiet throughout the phone interview and it seemed like it was cut short.

Just thought I'd share.

If I had been made to be a drag queen feelin, gereatric humping, sister-fucker, I would be bitter too.

Guest Polish_Rifle

Thanks Ripper. I had totally wiped that drag queen incident out of my memory until your post. Serves me right for entering a Mark Henry thread.

Henry was on Byte This last week and he came off like a guy with a chip on his shoulder for being mistreated in the past.  He says he is in for himself now and will no longer try to please everyone in the back because that can never be achieved.  He says he will instruct younger guys coming up in the business to be out for themselves and refuse to smile and carry other people's bags.  Josh and Dr. Tom seemed pretty quiet throughout the phone interview and it seemed like it was cut short.

Just thought I'd share.

If I had been made to be a drag queen feelin, gereatric humping, sister-fucker, I would be bitter too.

Maybe it was a quasi shoot/kayfabe thing because his new character is with Teddy Long, who is standing up for the underappreciated minorities in the WWE?

His size, and lack of usefulness now is can totally be attributed to the WWE management not really wanting a smaller, faster, more athletic Mark. They just really wanted him to quit.

That's not 100% true. When he was doing the Chyna/drag queen/Mae Young bit, he had gained quite a bit of weight. The company tried to humiliate him into quitting which is why they gave him those crazy angles.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
On a similar note, I always thought the woman in WWF Attitude (n64) who shouts "write me a poem, Mark!" was actually saying "remind me of poo, Mark!" I guess I just have a fucked-up way of thinking.

I'm sorry for bringing this up, but this has been on my mind for the past few days. It makes me think that Mark will go to South Park and feud with Mr. Hanky.

Guest NCJ

I don't hate Mark as much as some people, but I am still pissed off that his in ability to work along with Russo leaving killed D-Lo's push. I mean come on D-Lo went from being the best European champ ever, first EuroContinental champ, and probably the most over mid carder with or without a stable to being Mark and Mae Young's third wheel. It just sucked.

His size, and lack of usefulness now is can totally be attributed to the WWE management not really wanting a smaller, faster, more athletic Mark.  They just really wanted him to quit.

That's not 100% true. When he was doing the Chyna/drag queen/Mae Young bit, he had gained quite a bit of weight. The company tried to humiliate him into quitting which is why they gave him those crazy angles.

I mean his size NOW can be attributed to it. He went and became smaller than this:

mark-henry-picture10.jpg

And they wouldn't use him. He gains the weight back and they put him on TV. Who's fault is it?

Can someone please confirm the SSP comment? Surely I'm hallucinating?

I am looking for a gif or something. I never saw him hit it but I saw him do it. I want to say that it was in a tag match... I need help here net people.

I don't hate Mark as much as some people, but I am still pissed off that his in ability to work along with Russo leaving killed D-Lo's push. I mean come on D-Lo went from being the best European champ ever, first EuroContinental champ, and probably the most over mid carder with or without a stable to being Mark and Mae Young's third wheel. It just sucked.

You really can't attribute that to Mark or even Russo. We all know D'Lo's push died as soon as he dropped Droz on his head.

And I'd like to see that SSP.

I think a return of Sexual Chocolate would be appropriate right about now.

I am a mark for that candy bar graphic in his old titantron.