TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Thread

Guest TNAPhillip

DDP was at a local gym here in Nashville working out the other night. Not saying that he will be on the show but I know that he was supposed to be in TNA months ago but something happened to stop/change that. Show has been pretty good so far.

Guest BrokenWings

I've liked a bit of everything. X was slower than expected but I didn't really see it as a bad thing.. Styles/Lynn was solid. Tag match was as good as could be expected.

Guest BrokenWings
B.G. James is slowly getting back into better shape. Look at him now compared to when he returned and it's like a completely different person.

I was wondering if anyone noticed that.. I realised that tonight.

Guest TNAPhillip

Yeah I just don't have the time to go to the shows anymore but I stay in contact with 20 or so workers in TNA/MLW/ROH/WWE to keep up on the goings on. I will start doing the Xplosion reviews again soon but with some new twist. Quick thought...Raven using the Cobra Clutch and CM Punk has the Cobra(GI Joe) logo on his arm...does it many anything or is that looking to deep?

Guest Askewniverse
Douglas is puking~!

It must be the gut-wrenching performance that he's putting on.

Cue the run-in.

Guest BrokenWings

I'm also a Vampiro mark.. those are some fast clippers.. wow, they got that done fast.