TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

The One and Only Smackdown! Thread

Ok...49 minutes into a DRUELING match and Angle goes the pop up Suplex? Ok.

It was out of desperation and since he remembered Mania, it was a rush of adrenaline to finish off Lesnar.

It's not like Angle nipped up right after...he stayed down after the pin.

Guest El Satanico

He should've pinned him with the roll up and used the ankle lock for the tying or winning fall at the end. Brock tapping at 1 second would've been a great end.

Guest El Satanico

This end would've been better if they didn't use the ankle lock on the fall before that.

I liked it, but I would say there are still other matches that were better this year.

I still liked Angle/Benoit from the Rumble better.

Angle/Benoit was light-years better. I don't know if this was even top 5 this year.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Hogan/Vince was **1/2

This match was barely at ***. (I skipped out for a few minutes to use the W.C, but that really doesn't effect from a 60 minute match)

Guest Retro Rob

It wasn't mind-blowingly awesome, but it was still a very good match. Some of the booking seemed out of place, but nevertheless it was a PPV-caliber match on free TV, so no complaints.

Guest Anglesault

I never would hae dreamed that they would have booked Angle, the face champion, mind you, so poorly. Granted, it was almost a necesary evil to rebuild Brock after they ruined Lesnar all Summer, but DAMN Angle looked like useless shit.

Still, as long as Kurt doesn't do anything remotely stupid for a whle (NO CENA) it's fixable.