TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

i just got screwed

Guest hhheld_down

so today, i found out that the full time position, that I wanted at my job and that I was a top contender (the number one) to get, was given away to some other guy despite promising to give it to me in which the manager replied "Meh". THe guy that got it was and is a good worker, but i had seniority, i was there two weeks before he was, every one i talked to at my work said I SHOULD of gotten the fukin position but alas all my hard work pays off for nothing AGAIN FUCK!!!!

Guest hhheld_down
Thats what you get for not putting out ;) . In all seriousness that sucks but if they were gonna screw you like this isn't it better now before you become to commited to them?

yeah i guess... it still pisses me off soo damn muich.. now i know how it feels to work in the wwe on RAW

Guest KJ Brackish

My only guess is that he had better skills and/or tools for the job you work at. That would be the only reason, IMO, that he'd give it to him, unless of course, he's a giant ass monkey. Sorry to hear about your.......um.......loss.

DFA

.yaw elohw eht og dluohs uoy ,dias enoemos sa

But seriosuly, that really sucks man. Hop[e things pick up for you.

so today, i found out that the full time position, that I wanted at my job and that I was a top contender (the number one) to get, was given away to some other guy despite promising to give it to me in which the manager replied "Meh". THe guy that got it was and is a good worker, but i had seniority, i was there two weeks before he was, every one i talked to at my work said I SHOULD of gotten the fukin position but alas all my hard work pays off for nothing AGAIN FUCK!!!!

How's it feel to get HHHelddown? :lol:

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Two weeks isn't really that long, but if it was promised to you, that sucks ass.

Guest TheGame2705

ONE OF A KIND~!

If I were you, I'd ask to be transferred to the McDonalds branch in the next town. They could use you there.

Guest hhheld_down

ONE OF A KIND~!

.......shut up :(