TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

The OAO NFL Week 3 thread

...and the pack was just eliminated from Playoff contention.

Speaking of Elimination...i'm willing to be ALOT of mpeople, including myself, got knocked out of survival pools by that game.

Grr...the 2nd half's totally killed my week in terms of doing well...blimey. I think I went 6-1 in the 1st half and like 1-4 in the 2nd half...thank god for my 3 pt off tie breaker but that probably won't help me out much *sigh*

Now, I've always wondered:

How much of those "road team fans" are actually traveling with the team?

..or are there THAT MUCH Browns fans in San Francisco?

Stick a fork in the 49ers. Their season is done. I can't fuckin' believe this shit after the way they played in week 1 and really outplayed the Rams last week. And now they come up with this dog of a performance? Unreal.

I know how it works in the Bay Area and how spoiled we 49er fans are...let the "fire Dennis Erickson" talk begin...now.

Now, I've always wondered:

How much of those "road team fans" are actually traveling with the team?

..or are there THAT MUCH Browns fans in San Francisco?

Its just a Browns section they keep flashing. Probably 75 people tops. But 49er fans are gutless and most left early.

Stick a fork in the 49ers. Their season is done. I can't fuckin' believe this shit after the way they played in week 1 and really outplayed the Rams last week. And now they come up with this dog of a performance? Unreal.

I know how it works in the Bay Area and how spoiled we 49er fans are...let the "fire Dennis Erickson" talk begin...now.

It ain't about being spoiled....it's about Erickson making stupid decision after stupid decision. Hell, I'll make it easy to win a game with the Niners in just two steps:

Step 1: THROW THE FUCKING BALL TO OWENS, YOU BASTARD.

Step 2: USE BOTH BARLOW AND HEARST, DUMBASS.

He's the Pitino of the NFL.

Here's hoping the Browns make it to the playoffs again. That was some fun football to watch.

Oh come on even if your a Brown fan that was one of the worst games I've seen EVER. Just piss poor football.

Here's hoping the Browns make it to the playoffs again. That was some fun football to watch.

Oh come on even if your a Brown fan that was one of the worst games I've seen EVER. Just piss poor football.

Oh I'm not saying Browns-Steelers was a quality game, it was just exciting to watch for me. This game wasn't too great either

If I hadn't been a Niner fan through and through, I'd blow my brains out after the second quarter.

The Browns are so dramatically BORING compared to last year.

I got to admit that the quality of play this week was a little on the poor side in the two games I watched today (Pats/Jets and Browns/49ers)

Oh, and I got the LOCK with Seattle, so I'm happy with my picks.