TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

The OAO NFL Week 3 thread

I went to the NASCAR Race in Dover DE today, but on the way back I caught the 2nd half of the Ravens game (WHOO!) and the OT of the Redskins game.. (hmm..)

The Ravens surely have a good test next week at home vs Kansas City. I really don't even want to think about the game right now, but you know that KC will be the favorite.

Guest El Satanico

49er fans...what a bunch of whiners. I mean fuck...after poor game management at the end of the Rams game and one game where the offense was held in check and you guys are ready throw in the towels? You kind of fans would never survive being from Ohio and supporting Ohio football.

Owens got his fair share of catches

Garcia was getting pressure all game

the running was held in check

How about giving some credit to a good defensive performance, instead of acting like 49ers decided to give the game to Cleveland.

It doesn't matter what happened last week, Cleveland's defense held 49ers offense in check. They did this despite the offense not helping them until the 4th quarter.

However, it's true that Cleveland's offense has been struggling so far this season. Hopefully that 4th quarter was a sign that our offense will finally start clicking.

Edited by El Satanico

Man oh man, did the Dolphins ever whup the Bills. Ricky Williams is a monster. 42 freaking carries, 150 yards. Insane. I promised myself that I wouldn't let the Bills get me upset this year, but by gawd that was not ever close. The Bills D keep them in the game. If this was last year the 'Fins would have won 35-7.

how is that good.

42 carries for 150 yards, only equals to about 3.6 yards a carry.

It shows me that Miami has no passing attack, and if playing against a great run defence, they're fucked.

Though props for Miami coaching staff, as they utilized Buffalo weakness in the D by driving up the middle

Guest El Satanico

They were passing fine in the second half and they passed better than Buffalo. They had a lead in the 4th and Buffalo's defense was clearly wearing down, so they let Ricky grind it out and eat the clock.

Miami was playing ball control and it worked extremely well. I don't know the official TOP, but Miami held a big advantage.

They were passing fine in the second half and they passed better than Buffalo. They had a lead in the 4th and Buffalo's defense was clearly wearing down, so they let Ricky grind it out and eat the clock.

Miami was playing ball control and it worked extremely well. I don't know the official TOP, but Miami held a big advantage.

The Dolphins had the ball for about 41 minutes, which is unreal, and you're not gonna lose too many games having the ball that much.