TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Post A Login To The Webcast Here Please

Guest Coffey
I like how many people complain about the PPV, talk about how they won't order them and how they are a waste of time & money. Then, the day of the PPV, half of them will be right here in this thread.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Even though I have watched a webcast for free before (only for Bad Blood because my cable was gaying up, and I still didn't watch the whole thing) I'd agree with Mr. Jag0 about his comment.

<<Actually paying for the PPV so it gets my dander up.

Guest The Bandit

[asskissing]eagan is the best damn poster, period. He always comes through in a time of need![/asskissing]

Trust me, I bought Summerslam 95 with Mabel vs Diesel as the Main Event with my allowance as a ten year old so i've actually paid for events that were worse than Unforgiven. Its just that being in college, we dont have ppv capabilities, and i cant go to hooters to watch the ppv.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

You don't want the WWE to go out of business from low buyrates. You want them to suddenly become popular again despite all odds so another channel that's jealous of Spike's high ratings for the WWE gives TNA or some other fed a TV deal.

Guest HHH123007

Just wondering....

How long before the show do people that have ordered get the password and such?

Guest Radon

little scarry german guy likes to have acces to the stream to if he dos not manage to get to sleep ( i am revering to me here >_> Michael Matzat from EWBG3 )

Guest The Real Nosferatu
I wouldn't enjoy it if I was getting head as I watched it...

(In Grandpa Simpson voice)

Thats a lie and you know it!!

I would like to see HHH vs Goldberg, the announcers match, and Kane vs Shane. No ppv is worth $40 though, unless it was like that thing WCW used to do where they showed classic matches all night on TBS for free.

Guest HHH123007
No ppv is worth $40 though, unless it was like that thing WCW used to do where they showed classic matches all night on TBS for free.

Those ruled.

I was going through my Grandpa's old tape collection and found one of them. :headbang:

Guest The Real Nosferatu

I thought WWE PPV's were $35.

Damn Vince if he upped it again!!!!

I *guess* I'd watch if someone gets a link, but I'm not gonna cry if I don't. I seriously just rembered it was tonight, and didn't even think anyone would've made this thread by now.

I like how many people complain about the PPV, talk about how they won't order them and how they are a waste of time & money. Then, the day of the PPV, half of them will be right here in this thread.

Most people do it to stick it to WWE because they're not gonna give WWE any of their money.

It's the trainwreck syndrome. People wanna watch the trainwreck.

Guest Anglesault
I would like to see HHH vs Goldberg, the announcers match, and Kane vs Shane.

He's switched to the dark side!