TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Return the Champagne Bottles...

Guest DX-AREYOUREADY

I have posted with Johnson at another board and I must say, he should have stayed banned.

Guest DX-AREYOUREADY
Oh god, not you!

Just for the record, this guy is a complete imbecile.

That was a real zinger man. Glad to see you still got it.wink.gif

Guest Just J
Which board would this be? And why was Johnson banned?

I think he is referring to DDT. I was banned because they changed formats and the NHB there was done away with. It was the only folder worth a damn there.

Guest DX-AREYOUREADY

I was actually saying he should have stayed banned here. But it was DDT and he was banned for being a plauge to the entire board.

Guest Just J

I was actually saying he should have stayed banned here. But it was DDT and he was banned for being a plauge to the entire board.

No, I was banned because BC is a hypocrite.

Guest El Satanico

Well since we have no reason to pop the corks, can we beat johnson with the bottles?

We went through the trouble of icing down all these bottles, why not get some use out of them.

Guest Random Hero

Strangely enough I was actually listening to 'The Joker' when I clicked on this topic. Freaky.

Now I'll think of Johnson every time I hear it. Damn.

Guest The Old Me
Oh god, not you!

Just for the record, this guy is a complete imbecile.

Kind of like someone else I know.

Fuck you in your stupid ass, Johnson.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

That's BS.

He's a troll. He should have been banned a long time ago. His Avatar thread was Spam and an attempt to troll.

He is utterly worthless. He needs to be banned for the good of the board.

Jesus, Dames, you say how you don't have fun anymore? It's because there's almost no real intelligent discussion. Johnson brings down the IQ level of everyone on the board. His pathetic flaming and trolling has RUINED No Holds Barred.

Johnson is a cancer. If Banky deserved his previous banning, then Johnson earned his 100 times over.

What a crock of shit.

Guest Just J
That's BS.

He's a troll. He should have been banned a long time ago. His Avatar thread was Spam and an attempt to troll.

Jesus, Dames, you say how you don't have fun anymore? It's because there's almost no real intelligent discussion. Johnson brings down the IQ level of everyone on the board. His pathetic flaming and trolling has RUINED No Holds Barred.

Johnson is a cancer. If Banky deserved his previous banning, then Johnson earned his 100 times over.

What a crock of shit.

pwa_214001.jpg

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

see the problem is there's Johnson and about 20 other people with the same shtick. Dames should just pick out his favorite and then ban the rest.

That's BS.

What a crock of shit.

cry.jpg

His pathetic flaming and trolling has RUINED No Holds Barred.

The fact that the folder is called No Holds Barred makes it pretty clear that flaming is acceptable.

May I remind you of the folder's tagline:

All flaming and hatred threads (aimed at wrestlers, posters, whoever) go in here. If you don't like it, DON'T GO IN!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
His pathetic flaming and trolling has RUINED No Holds Barred.

The fact that the folder is called No Holds Barred makes it pretty clear that flaming is acceptable.

May I remind you of the folder's tagline:

All flaming and hatred threads (aimed at wrestlers, posters, whoever) go in here. If you don't like it, DON'T GO IN!

...and it continues.