TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

the one and only wwe smackdown 9-25-03 thread

Billy Hatcher should be a good game, unlike FFTA. I don't care how many Square fanboys I piss off by saying that.

For some reason I would like to see Pete Rose in that costume, even if just to get Tombstoned by Kane.

The cruiserweights (or anyone under 240) deserve their own show where they can just do their thing in 10-15 minute matches. Never happen I know but it would be fun.

They do. It's called Velocity. :P

The cruiserweights (or anyone under 240) deserve their own show where they can just do their thing in 10-15 minute matches.  Never happen I know but it would be fun.

I didn't say "Albert squashing cruiserweights" :lol: . With the cruiserweight division WWE has they could put on a kickass show every week just with them if Vince would get over his crush on big talentless lugs.

Guest Boo_Bradley

SD gets a 15 min. Cruiser match........

Raw gets a 54 second Mark Henry match

SD!> RAW

Guest Choken One

God Kill Bill looks so fucking phony and pathetic...Should be another Art House Dweller's Orgasm fest...

The cruiserweights (or anyone under 240) deserve their own show where they can just do their thing in 10-15 minute matches.  Never happen I know but it would be fun.

I didn't say "Albert squashing cruiserweights" :lol: . With the cruiserweight division WWE has they could put on a kickass show every week just with them if Vince would get over his crush on big talentless lugs.

Considering they kill off interesting angles on those shows even if they don't care about them (Stevie Night Heat), I doubt it.

Still, minus the recaps and the times Albert is on, they often have some good cruiser matches on.

GAY ASS SHITTY F.F.T.A. COMMERCIAL!