TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I figured there would be lots of quality jokes about this thing but instead it's just bitching.

for the record, I think the problem was when Garcia freaked about getting hit in the first place. Yeah, I'm sure he hit you on purpose with a curveball with two men on and no outs in a playoff game. doofus.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Someone needs to shut off Tim McCarver's mic...he's too fucking biased towards the Yankees.

Right? And who are you cheering for?

....exactly.

I said earlier Banky that Manny overreacted...try reading all the posts. As far as the Pedro pitch to Garcia, that too was uncalled for. However Zimmer brought it upon himself when he charged at Pedro so I don't feel sorry for the old guy. All Pedro did was say something and then Zimmer comes up swiping away rather then arguing with him or gosh...HE could've stayed in the dugout and not come out in the first place.

I figured there would be lots of quality jokes about this thing but instead it's just bitching.

for the record, I think the problem was when Garcia freaked about getting hit in the first place. Yeah, I'm sure he hit you on purpose with a curveball with two men on and no outs in a playoff game. doofus.

Dude, you are giving Pedro far too much credit...he is a moron. He admitted as much when he pointed at Garcia's head and said I hit you.

Someone needs to shut off Tim McCarver's mic...he's too fucking biased towards the Yankees.

Right? And who are you cheering for?

....exactly.

What does that fucking matter? Just because I like the Red Sox means everyone is biased who doesn't?\

LISTEN TO HIM.

"Those are uneasy laughs in the Boston dugout..."

Oh and shut the fuck up...if anyone at any age was going towards me, I'd push them out of the way.

It's not like Pedro mounted him and punched the fuck out of him. Lighten up.

And who are you cheering for? You're a BoSox fan?

...exactly.

The A's are gone...next year is another year, stop being so bitter towards Boston Banky.

Oh, it didn't start this year. Its just Red Sox fans have pent up anger and frustration in regards to their losing team...and it transforms them into giant assholes.

I like the idea of bases loaded for Ortiz.

So would've I.

Banky, just call a wah!-mbulance.

Oh....my feelings.

Its just too bad that I am right.

How am I not surprised that Banky is back once the Red Sox choke?

Well I had to grace you guys with my presence....and don't worry, I'll be back for the last 2 games to rub in the fact that your team is a bunch of chokers.

And when the Cubs win it all, the BoSox would be the sole losers of the league. Shit, even the Tigers have had success in the playoffs.

So if Boston were to be the sole losers of the league...what the fuck would that make Oakland who lost a 2-0 lead to Boston and got made to look horrible in the final 3 games?