TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

GOD DAMN NOMAR.

What the hell are you still doing up?! Get back to sleep!! This can now be blamed entirely on you, because I don't see any other ball-wanting fans around to blame!! :angry:

The bad thing is..yesterday I woke up, the Yanks score 3 runs, then at night, I fall asleep for 20 mins, and the second i turn the game back on, the fan incident happens, and 8 run inning. Now this.

This is why I hate Grady Little. Burkett gave you a couple of good innings. Why the fuck isn't Wakefield up and warming up yet? How could you let Burkett, who we all know has a bad reputation against the Yankees, GIVE UP 4 RUNS IN ONE INNING?! God, between Dusty letting Prior do 120 pitches yesterday, and Little obviously forgetting he's a manager and not just someone with a good seat, I'm beginning to think these old guys forget how to fucking think!!

The bad thing is..yesterday I woke up, the Yanks score 3 runs, then at night, I fall asleep for 20 mins, and the second i turn the game back on, the fan incident happens, and 8 run inning. Now this.

Forget the Curse of the Bambino. It's the Curse of the TPWW. Gonna keep killing the teams he cheers for until the day he dies.

Give me my phone. I'm putting in a call to John Henry. It's time we worry about reversing someone else's curse.

:P

Anyone who blames Grady Little for this is a complete utter moron and has NO clue about baseball.

Nomar is the reason Boston won't be playing in the Series this year, end of story.

Tuesday night's game, which saw the Florida Marlins take the lead in the eighth inning and send the National League championship series to a final seventh game tonight (Wednesday), produced a stunning 15.1 rating and a 21 share for Fox, making it the highest-rated game of an already high-rated series and virtually assuring through-the-roof numbers for tonight's telecast

imdb.com

Tuesday night's game, which saw the Florida Marlins take the lead in the eighth inning and send the National League championship series to a final seventh game tonight (Wednesday), produced a stunning 15.1 rating and a 21 share for Fox, making it the highest-rated game of an already high-rated series and virtually assuring through-the-roof numbers for tonight's telecast

imdb.com

If by some miracle Boston wins this game, tomorrow pits Clemens vs. Pedro.

Most watched game EVER.

imdb.com

Translation: People love the Cubs. :) It's been an intense series, but I'm calling it right now, if it's the Yanks and the Marlins in the WS, the ratings will be ass.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Chokus Octoberus? Yea, its all Nomars fault. You consider yourself a true Red Sox fan? You wouldn't hate your best player...your most valueable player. So he hasn't done well in the playoffs, he is every that is right with your team. It just makes me ill.

Guest MentallyNormal

Doh! Looks like Yankees going again. Unless boston does something real quick.

An whom is this Dude Nick Johnson? Where do the yankees find these dudes that seem like average dudes,yet they produce in the post season like Shane Spencer couple years ago.

Guest Bobby Cox is God
Translation: People love the Cubs.  It's been an intense series, but I'm calling it right now, if it's the Yanks and the Marlins in the WS, the ratings will be ass.

I would have watched in anyway, but the Cubs have made it more exciting.