TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

If I'm FL I'm feeling good about my chances, their bullpen has pitched pretty well this post season. The way Beckett's pitching, the Cubs may never get one last shot.

The fact that they gave up those two runs in the top of the 7th is huge now. Without those, we've got a nail-biter. What we've got at the moment is a situation needing a miracle.

Guest Choken One

remlinger?

Oh fuck this.

Baker go suck a dick...I'm sure you can manage that...no wait...you can't manage anything

Remlinger needs that Just For Men beards and mustache stuff. He might end up in a commercial with Keith Hernandez putting down his ability to pick up women.

If Florida doesn't score in the top of the 8th, it'll be interesting to see how they handle the bottom of the inning, considering they will have a 3 run lead just like the Cubs did last night.

The fact that they gave up those two runs in the top of the 7th is huge now. Without those, we've got a nail-biter. What we've got at the moment is a situation needing a miracle.

Two words for ya Bruiser: DAVE VERES.

Damn I hate that man.

Guest Choken One
Remlinger needs that Just For Men beards and mustache stuff. He might end up in a commercial with Keith Hernandez putting down his ability to pick up women.

I kinda dig the three color beard.

The fact that they gave up those two runs in the top of the 7th is huge now.  Without those, we've got a nail-biter.  What we've got at the moment is a situation needing a miracle.

Damn I hate that man.

Their pen was bound to cause major problems sooner or later and there it is. I really don't see why Clement isn't out there. This is so depressing.

Guest Choken One
The fact that they gave up those two runs in the top of the 7th is huge now.  Without those, we've got a nail-biter.  What we've got at the moment is a situation needing a miracle.

Damn I hate that man.

Their pen was bound to cause major problems sooner or later and there it is. I really don't see why Clement isn't out there. This is so depressing.

because Baker is a shitty manager.