TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Kane jobs to Shane McMahon at house show

Thanks to 411 reader Micah Distel for sending in this report.

The area of the Fargodome they held the show in held about 15,000, but it was maybe 1/3 full.

Rico(w/Jackie) and Spike went to a ten minute draw, but Spike wanted five more minutes and got it, then pinned Rico with the Dudley Dog.

Test(w/Stacy) pinned Tommy Dreamer with a big boot, catching Tommy coming off the second turnbuckle.

Mark Henry and Rodney Mack(w/Theodore) defeated

Hurricane and Rosey when Henry pinned Hurricane

following the World's Strongest Slam.

Randy Orton pinned Lance Storm following the RKO.

The Dudley Boyz defeated Rob Conway and Renee Dupree in a tables match for the belts after Bubba powerbombed Conway off the middle turnbuckle through a table.

There was an intermission after that match.

Christian pinned Rob Van Dam in a match for the IC Title with a rollup and his hand on the rope. RVD then destroyed Christian afterwards, finishing him off with the five star.

Lita and Trish Stratus defeated Victoria and

Jacqueline when Lita pinned Victoria after a Twist of Fate. Val Venis was the special guest referee.

Shane McMahon defeated Kane in a streetfight, pinning him following the Van Terminator.

Kane then got on the mic and said he was never coming back to Fargo, but after getting booed, he changed his mind and vowed to return.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

WHAT....THE.....FUCK!!!!!!!!

::Waits for Anglesault or another big Shane hater to rip him a new asshole::

Rico and Spike went 15 minutes altogether?!! You'll never see that happen on RAW or even Heat.

Anyway, about Shane, I find that news most displeasing. -_-

Guest Anglesault
Rico and Spike went 15 minutes altogether?!! You'll never see that happen on RAW or even Heat.

They probably went like 12 or 13. If they went the whole extra five, it would have been a draw.

Guest wildpegasus

Not saying I agree with Shane beating Kane but I think everyone always forgets how the WWE operates. They love to have the good guys win. It's not as bad as it was years ago but this truth still remains.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, this satisfies Shane's "need" to get his win back.

Yeah, but at a house show in Fargo?

Realistically, shouldn't Shane get his win back on RAW, or a pay per view?

-Ben

Guest Anglesault

-Ben

Realistically he shouldn't get it back at all. I was hoping this got it out of his system and he'll finally LEAVE.

Guest Razor Roman

-Ben

Realistically he shouldn't get it back at all. I was hoping this got it out of his system and he'll finally LEAVE.

I suppose (playing Devil's Advocate here) that they wanted the fans to go home happy from a Good Guy winning at the end of the show. If Shane is going to win for the sake of making people happy, then he should win on house shows, and NEVER on Raw or PPV.

Kane then got on the mic and said he was never coming back to Fargo, but after getting booed, he changed his mind and vowed to return.

So Kane's ripping off Andy Kaufman now?

But didn't you see Shane's promo on RAW? He was so intense, so angry, I knew he would prevail over Kane in the end, because his mother would have wanted it that way. This feud has been done perfectly, and I for one am happy and satisfied Shane beat the monster. Hopefully now everyone will take him seriously.

... Oh my god, I feel dirty.

Guest Hayabusa Moleman

That's great that Shane can use the Van Terminator, but the inventor, RVD, cannot.

Guest Fook
Mark Henry and Rodney Mack(w/Theodore) defeated

Hurricane and Rosey when Henry pinned Hurricane

following the World's Strongest Slam.

So, who stiffed who in this match?

Guest wrestlingbs

One of these days Shane's gonna no sell an atomic blast.

KABOOOOM!

Shane: That's all you got?

Don't worry knowing Shane he'll get his win back from Kane on a RAW or PPV soon enough.

Realisticaly shouldn't Shane get destroyed every time he goes against Kane.

I suppose (playing Devil's Advocate here) that they wanted the fans to go home happy from a Good Guy winning at the end of the show. If Shane is going to win for the sake of making people happy, then he should win on house shows, and NEVER on Raw or PPV.

Why win at all?

They spent a lot of money on the guy who is their current FACE CHAMPION so why the hell can't he squash some heel for the end of the show?

Realisticaly shouldn't Shane get destroyed every time he goes against Kane ( ? )

That would be the logical thing. So what's your point? *points to sig*

By the way, ChrisMWaters and I know a shameless WWEpologist who will justify any stupid shit that they do. He's also a Kane mark.

He spun the PPV match as a case of Shane trying to do anything humanly possible to beat Kane, but Kane being so resilient he failed.

I'm sure he'd reply "oh it's only a house show," but I'm interested in what he has to say about this.

Well to be fair Shane has used it a few times before RVD was even with the WWE but, I see what you're saying.

It shouldn't be Shane's move to use. RVD invented the move in ECW and came up with it on its own. Fine, Van Dam hadn't signed with WWE by WrestleMania X-7 so I suppose it's understandable that Shane attempted to use the move. But it's fucking ridiculous that he's doing the move now, when Van Dam is in the company. It's supposed to be a spectacular move that can be done by only a few people, namely the inventor. Not the boss' son ! One of the golden rules of wrestling is that you do NOT use another guy's finisher during one of your matches. The Van-Terminator is one of RVD's finishers, and Shane used it as a mid-match move at Unforgiven. Now, everyone, including marks, can know that it doesn't take the skill of someone like RVD to pull off the move - anybody can do it, including Shane McMahon. The fact that he uses the Van-Terminator is disrespectful and further buries anything that RVD attempts to do.