TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

I'm hatin' "I'm lovin' it"

"Get the door, its dominos" is the worst of them all

But Domino's kicks ass

Domino's is decent enough. But [conspiracy-theorist lunatic mode on]DON'T GO TO LITTLE CAESAR'S! EATING PIZZA FROM LITTLE CAESAR'S IS BAD! WHEN YOU BUY THEIR PIZZA, YOU'RE SUPPORTING THE DETROIT RED WINGS! DON'T DO IT! [off]

"Get the door, its dominos" is the worst of them all

But Domino's kicks ass

Domino's is decent enough. But [conspiracy-theorist lunatic mode on]DON'T GO TO LITTLE CAESAR'S! EATING PIZZA FROM LITTLE CAESAR'S IS BAD! WHEN YOU BUY THEIR PIZZA, YOU'RE SUPPORTING THE DETROIT RED WINGS! DON'T DO IT! [off]

Dude...I'm in Michigan. You're preaching to the wrong man

When I worked at McDonalds back in the day, they had just started the 39cent cheeseburgers so you would get all sorts of folks coming in and ordering 100 at a time. One customer came back in furious because he had recieved 99 instead of 100, and started accusing our manager of not being able to count and trying to demand that he count all the burgers out on the counter.

Another time we had some homeless guy call our manager the N word cause he told the dude to get out and stop bothering people for money.

The highlight of my employent there had to either be the slut on the night shift coming through the drive-thru topless or the girlfight between two employees that had every employee watching on giggling, while some customer demanded we call the cops........

Aww, those were certainly the days.

Round where I lived, the 39 cent cheeseburgers were limit 20. I remember cause my dad would buy 20, I'd eat one or two, and he'd finish the bag. The man could eat.

Guest Choken One

what's the beard got to do with it?

Not *ALL* people with Beards are Fat...

The beard is more the construction cliche than the fat cliche, although to get the full construction worker effect, you need both the gut and the beard.

My favorite McD's stress moments were always around the dreaded 10:00 hour. We are right off of I-70 and a mile from I-75 so we would get terribly busy. Off course the tightwads would want to not waste more than 2 eggs so I couldn't make anymore until it was too late. At 10:25 some guy ordered like 8 sausage mcmuffins so I'm out of round eggs, well the orders kept piling in so a manager and the runners kept bitching for their eggs, so I just yelled, "why did the customers ask for extra salmonella?"

They weren't thrilled with me. After three summers of that I got the good job at McD's, maintanence. Sure I saw some bad things, but when the place got ass crazy, I just laughed and would sweep outside for an hour!