TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

One and Only NFL Week 5 Thread

Guest Salacious Crumb

Ramsey might be hurt.

How the heck is it that I get Fox from 3 different markets and I'm stuck with the Skins/Eagles game on all 3?

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'm supposed to have Lions/9ers on the L.A. station but they have the Eagles/Skins for some reason.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Yep then we can watch the Redskins fall back to their usual losing ways.

BTW.. who else thinks that Randy Cross is biased against Kansas City?

But.. in good news.. Randy's going to have to find another team to kiss-up to. He didn't believe when it was 2-0, or 3-0, or 4-0, and probably not now either.

"This will be the last Chiefs game for awhile for Cross and Harlan. The following week they’ll be in Cleveland for the Raiders-Browns game.

By the way, the Chiefs’ game at Lambeau Field the following week will draw CBS’ No. 2 crew of Dick Enberg and Dan Dierdorf"

At least Kevin Harlan, who only did the Chiefs games on the radio from 1985 to 1993, can be a bit unbiased.

Cross sucks up to Rod Smith and Jake Plummer, and noted that since Chiefs fans were getting stuff or in the bathroom, that Denver wouldn't face so much noise. Then they showed the crowd, where one small section was gone.

Fast forward to November

Randy Cross on 12-0 starts - "Seasons aren't won in September, October and November, the Chargers won that title alot, I don't think they're the best"

:D

That's NOTHING.

Last year. Week 2. Bills vs. Vikings.

Game was back and forth all day and it went into OT.

AT least that's what I SAW.

What I heard was Randy Cross putting over the Vikings so hard that they should have been up 100-0 at that point.

At one point, Randy Moss made a pretty decent catch...nothing spectacular by any stretch...and Cross called it thusly:

"NO MAN WITH TWO HANDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT CATCH!!!"

Vikings lost in OT.