TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shlidgn90

hulk hogan's tna debut

on hogan's tna debut. he should turn into full hollywood hogan mode and challenge jarrett for the belt on an later date to build up interest. when they have the match, they should build jarrett up but put hogan over with either a huge run-in, or with a big cheat. this way hogan will be an monster heel for guys like jarrett and most importantly raven, who is tna's version of sting.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'd say do the double turn during the title match where Russo and Jarrett have the upper hand on Styles and Hogan comes in to keep Jarrett from winning the belt.

Hogan should be a face. It would be dumb to have him as a heel. The crowd is going to pop for him and everyone tuning in will want to see him as a face. A heel turn when he won't be there for more than 1-2 appearances would be the worst thing they could do.

Hogan should be a face. It would be dumb to have him as a heel. The crowd is going to pop for him and everyone tuning in will want to see him as a face. A heel turn when he won't be there for more than 1-2 appearances would be the worst thing they could do.

Arn't the TNA fans rather smarkish though? i.e The Heel Section

Guest Salacious Crumb

Yeah.

It would depend though as they've never really had any big names to deal with.

I don't think they booed Sting.

Guest bort

hopefully we see the double turn the night aj styles losses the title, jeff jarret can refuse to defend the belt or somthing like that and Don calis will back him up, eric watts can announce that he has brought in someone who Russo or Jarret could not beat and says hulk hogan is comming in for there big show, promos from Hulk calling jarret triple J and a whimp get jeff to accept the challenge.....we see hype videos and promos until the day of the match comes, id give hogan 15 min for promos at the start of the PPV or after his match with Jeff to set up a possible return day . Hulk wins the match and the title but the decison is reversed on a dusty finish

You know, I said this a few weeks ago...

If Hogan is in for a few shows, why not do a Kid Kash/Hogan feud (carrying on Kash's "Legend Killer" bit), have Abyss run in for the DQ, they destroy Hogan, and both look like badasses. Then you have Hogan fight Abyss, win, and afterwards Kash attacks Abyss. Then you have the Abyss face turn they hint at, and asshole Kash is finally up against someone with a shot of killing him.

That's a definite concern...but even their fan regulars can't fill the Asylum for (mostly) free every week.

This is Hogan's job to fill the arena, and the advertisers too obviously.

Given his recent record of drawing...it's about as big a gamble as you can take.

TNA needs to get Sting to do a match there too to help draw a crowd.

Guest bort

an abyss hogan match would work if Hulk was there for more than a few weeks, i think that they would want to keep hulk with top guys for whatever time he is there.

a sting match on that PPV would also help fill the arena up....maybe put him in a 6 man match with AMW to help give them a rub or in a somthing. Maybe a match with chris daniels over stings belifs

Lineup should be:

Jarrett vs Hogan

AJ vs Sting

Raven vs Jeff Hardy(bring him in under Sinister Minister)

Kid Kash vs Terry Funk

Juventud vs Chris Sabin for the X title

A 4 way X match for #1 contender spot with Sonjay Dutt vs Teddy Hart vs Michael Shane vs Low-Ki

3LK vs AMW for the tag titles

Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper vs D'lo and Jerry Lynn for the #1 contender to tag titles

Don Callis vs Erik Watts for full power in TNA

That is about all I can think of.

Guest Army Eye

Jarrett is much much better as a heel than as a face. Long overdue turn for him.

Hogan pretty much has to be a face. He'll get huge pops regardless.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

I pray that the show will be at the Scope in Norfolk, Virginia, which is right next door. That way, I could see the show live. And I think its the best place to have it. Think about it....the Norfolk Scope has been host to many NWA/WCW events. Such as....GAB 86, COC 23, Starrcade 88, Starrcade 91, WW3 95 and 96. So, a lot of history there. The place can hold up to around 12,000, which may be the ammount of people who would show up to this event, given the main event(not saying it won't draw, but saying it will draw tons, just not WWE standards) Plus, if they don't have it at the Scope, I will be a sad Panda.

I say have Hogan come in for a ONE MONTH DEAL, doing only 4 dates. Saves money, limits the possibility of Hogan getting any real power, and doesn't make the main event clogged up with has-been's and never-were's like it could be.

Sorry, but I fucking hate, hate, HATE Hogan.

Guest nikowwf

Hogan comes in. Destroys everyone. Gets the belt. Has dispute with NWA/TNA management for more money. Leaves sulking with TNA headliners credibility leaving with him.

This is what i see. I don't want this - but this is Hogan right?

niko

Guest Salacious Crumb

I say give the belt to Hogan so he can transition it to Raven.

Guest nikowwf

Yeah, Hogan will come in and put someone over, just like he always does. Please - Hogan is coming to get HOGAN over, that's what he always does.

niko