TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

YES! YES! YES!

Guest Black Tiger

This is from MTV.com:

The digital age catches up with Guns N' Roses when three of the band's home videos get reissued on DVD. "Welcome to the Videos," originally released on VHS in 1998, and "Use Your Illusion I" and "Use Your Illusion II," both issued in 1992, are slated to come out on DVD on October 28.

Okay I've composed myself now.

I sincerely hope Axl is going to use this to co-incide with the release of Chinese Democracy. Course it won't fucking happen, but what hope do GNR fans have left to hang on for?

UYI

Guest BAR

Wow, great news. Well, it would be if I didn't purchase the world tours on video about a week ago.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

*orgasims*

So did I. My list of other things that should be on DVD:

Friday the 13th 1-8 unrated

David Lee Roth's videos

Sammy Hagar's videos

Whitesnake's videos

This would be good news if 1. I didn't already own the stuff,

and 2. If Axl didn't change costume 58 times during the concert, while wearing what looked to be the tightest shorts known to man. I mean, it just gets creepy after a while. That's why I thanked God when he came back in the jerseys and baggy leathers.

That's only because Axl knows he can't pull off El-Tighto pants anymore, such as the one's he is sporting in my sig.

That hair he's sporting now is pretty awful though, he had it right at Rock In Rio 3 then for some bizarre reason decided to do THAT.

Eh.

UYI

I have these videos already, but will instantly pick up the dvd's just for quality alone.

As a side note, I'm a huge mark for GnR, and am looking for any info on the Chinese Democracy. Anyone heard anything? Also, what about Velvet Revolver. Are they recording?

...while wearing what looked to be the tightest shorts known to man

So... in all those videos and concerts...

you were looking at the pants?

:huh:

J/K

How did I know that was coming? Look, it was kinda like a car accident......you don't wanna stare, but you can't take your eyes off it.