TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Real Smackdown Spoilers

I guess it's time to face the hard truth.

They don't use local guys to do squash matches on SD and RAW anymore...so they have to hire their own jobbers and pretend they are somebody.

Paul London, Spanky, Kanyon, Funaki on SD!

And everyone but HHH or Shane on RAW.

No one in TNA will have to worry about that for at least a year with the contracts.

Those contracts are actually a pretty good thing for indy fans. Guys like Styles, CM Punk and Chris Sabin won't get the opportunity to be jobbed out on Velocity for a while...which is good for a company like RoH too...since they use all three.

No one in TNA will have to worry about that for at least a year with the contracts.

Those contracts are actually a pretty good thing for indy fans. Guys like Styles, CM Punk and Chris Sabin won't get the opportunity to be jobbed out on Velocity for a while...which is good for a company like RoH too...since they use all three.

Exactly. WWE can only continue to use good workers as jobbers before the workers stop wanting to join.

I don't know.

Let's even look at London.

In the long run he'll make more money AND extend his career not having to kill himself every night.

It's rare that a guy that size can get away with that in the indys...and other than Styles (who's toned his highspots down totally now that he's got security) I can't think of many.

Guest Goodear

Are you kidding? This is a GREAT use of London! See this works in two ways: First off, the new guy gets squashed immediately BEFORE anyone even THINKS about caring about the guy. And secondly, the World Champ gets a ton of heat for beating a guy NO ONE KNOWS!

WIN!

WIN!

Guest Goodear

The best part about this though has to be that with the collection of talent that SmackDown has they should be able to have at keast two reasonably good matches a show by accident. They really left no room for even a chance of that happening here.

I don't know.

Let's even look at London.

In the long run he'll make more money AND extend his career not having to kill himself every night.

It's rare that a guy that size can get away with that in the indys...and other than Styles (who's toned his highspots down totally now that he's got security) I can't think of many.

Yeah, but most wrestlers would rather be a big fish in a small sea.

And whether London earns more or not in the long run depends on how WWE treats him.

Whoa, somehow Raw may actually be better this week.

Oh well, wrestling my be crap but at least I have my Chiefs and Yankees.

You know after reading that Eddie will spray raw sewage on Big Show does anybody has have flashbacks to the Nash/Macho fued were Nash dumped raw sewage on Macho.

In fact I think that fued had a bunch of raw sewage in it. Which is no shock seeing how the fued was shit to start with.

Guest Boo_Bradley
Are you kidding? This is a GREAT use of London! See this works in two ways: First off, the new guy gets squashed immediately BEFORE anyone even THINKS about caring about the guy. And secondly, the World Champ gets a ton of heat for beating a guy NO ONE KNOWS!

WIN!

WIN!

Nunzio? :lol:

Josh Matthews: *squeaks* "Coming up next on Velocity: SPANKY teams with Paul London to take on Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli, so don't go away!"

*cue to match, with Paul London throwing way too many backflip dropkicks that make Mark Jindrak look less generic and not changing up his offense whatsoever*

Matthews:"Wow! Paul London has some skills!"

Tazz:"Beautiful backflip dropkicks by London!"

This is all Paul London's fault!

If he had been a hoss, like the ones that make Vince put a wet spot on the front of his slacks, then Paul would have WON his match! It's all his damn fault for being small.

And why the hell is Orlando Jordan getting on Smackdown more than Rey jr, Ultimo Dragon, and Matt Hardy combined? Is there a big demand for Tae-Orlando to really be on the screen?

This week:

Velocity=Smackdown

Smackdown= RAW

RAW= WCW Thunder

Guest hhheld_down

couple things i dont understand about his show

FIRST thing, you hype up the return of Zach, the one legged wander, Gowen, but yet in his first match back from a "devastating" attack, he jobs to shannon moore. WHY!!?!! Trust me I hate Zach as muchas the next guy but for fucks sake, how did this "kid" go from the biggest match of his life with Vince, to jobbing to shannon moore in like 3 months??

NEXT little bit that really bothers me is the fact that it looks like ONCE AGAIN, Matt Hardy and Rhyno will be screwed over and not be performing at NM. Rhyno in a dark match (the first one for the love of god) is astounding. A couple months ago he was costing beniot the u.s. title, was SUPPOSE to fued with him, now hes nowhere to be seen. Matt Hardy has been misused soo bad over the past couple months i dont need to go there. How did ATRAIN get Rhynos spot? EH?

Paul London makes his debut on SD!, and gets jobbed out in a squash match against brock lesner. Well, with that logic why not take brock out in the streets and have him beat up average people. For fans that HAVENT seen his work, and therefore have no reason to care about him one bit, how does that make me hate brock lesner at all? How does that make me even give a crap about London?

This whole McMahon nonesense has really gotten out of hand. I cant believe that they are soo insane as to put Vince/Steph as one of the MEs of a major PPV. Vince/Steph for fucks sake! How is that going to work huh? At least with shane/vince it would be watchable. This wont be watchable at all. At least they are all bunched together though at not havin seperate matches though. I still dont get why Linda doesnt seriously divorce Vince. The storyline has vince bein soo "evil", why does linda put up with him? Meh.

What bothers me about Zach is....has he won a televised WWE match yet? Well, besides the one against Big Show where he had help from Kurt Angle, the Vanilla Gorilla, and Bertha Faye II.

Even though you don't like the guy, be fair. He's now lost to a 55 year old man, a MFer that has lost against all his other opponents, and had his SummerSlam match against Matt Hardy SCRATCHED so he could be beaten into a bloody pulp in front of his mother. I'm not really a Gowan fan, but the treatment he's received so far from Vince and the writers are disgusting. Let him win a friggin match!

Dear Lord, please forgive me for saying that the Smackdown Six stuff was getting a little stale last year in the latter months of it.

I was never so wrong.

And my hope for Taker has just gone to shit. He had a good match with Cena @ Vengeance, GREAT mach with Angle on SD, and a promising match with Lesnar...but a BIKER CHAIN MATCH? How hokey does that sound?

I'll pass on both Smackdown AND No Mercy, unless I can watch it for free. But I might be better off not even watching it for free.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

And my hope for Taker has just gone to shit. He had a good match with Cena @ Vengeance, GREAT mach with Angle on SD, and a promising match with Lesnar...but a BIKER CHAIN MATCH? How hokey does that sound?

Hey, watch your mouth. You've seen nothing yet. The Smackdown after No Mercy is going to be headlined with a motorcycle race between Taker and Brock, with the winner getting *gasp* BOTH motorcycles. Brock will loosen Taker's bike tire before the race begins, and during the race, Taker will fall onto a strategically placed pile of cardboard boxes. Brock will win and then he'll drive the Taker's bike off the pier, into the Atlantic Ocean.

Because, as we all know, destruction of vehicles=ratings. And, if biker chains = buyrates, motorcycles = ratings. What the hell have they been teaching you in school??

Hey, watch your mouth. You've seen nothing yet. The Smackdown after No Mercy is going to be headlined with a motorcycle race between Taker and Brock, with the winner getting *gasp* BOTH motorcycles. Brock will loosen Taker's bike tire before the race begins, and during the race, Taker will fall onto a strategically placed pile of cardboard boxes. Brock will win and then he'll drive the Taker's bike off the pier, into the Atlantic Ocean.

Because, as we all know, destruction of vehicles=ratings. And, if biker chains = buyrates, motorcycles = ratings. What the hell have they been teaching you in school??

Money.

I guess they forgot that, you know, wrestling might get over?

They forgot that a LONG time ago.

And I love how Cole/Tazz plug Smackdown for being a great wrestling show.

Explain this one guys.

And not to mention the whole drive a liquid truck into an arena and spray the heel(s) thing got stale after Angle done it, now it's just getting stupid.

And yes, if Benoit drove a fucking truck to the ring with Canadian snow and sprayed A-Train down, I'd bash him just as bunch as the shit that's going on right now.