TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BifEverchad

The One and Only SMACKDOWN! 10-09-03 Thread

Guest Boo_Bradley

John Cena's in Black and White NWO revival!!!

/Bored with SD! as well...

Holy shit... it's 9:06 pm and there's only 4 pages of this thread? That's depressing...

... just like this edition of Smackdown. That is one tiny arena they are in and it's not even close to being full. I'm not even sure the arena is half full.

The Angle/Cena segment was okay.

Shannon vs Zach again? Why doe Shannon Moore job to everyone except the one legged guy who the WWE likes to shove down our throats? Doesn't make sense to me...

1 Legged man vs JTTS gets more time than Tajiri vs Ultimo

This has been better than the first Shannon/Gowen match. Oooh, look. Matt is interfering. Why does Matt always let me down :angry:

When did Moore get all the tattoo's?

Tonight is the first time i've noticed them too. They might be new, but I haven't really seen much of Moore the past few weeks.

Guest Maccam16

Gowen is a bump machine! Is he trying to make up for the whole one leg thing, or would he still take stiff shit if he had both?

Just chiming in my support for the Canadian thread. Coincidentally, I actually watched SD! tonight. Wasn't as bad as the spoilers made it out to be.

Guest Boo_Bradley
Just chiming in my support for the Canadian thread. Coincidentally, I actually watched SD! tonight. Wasn't as bad as the spoilers made it out to be.

I know...

Linda talking and Big-ot Show squashing Negros made my night...

Guest Maccam16

This whole who's in who's corner is really getting me on the edge of my seat.

When Vince stepped over Stephanie after that lariat, I thought for sure he tore his quad...

I'm glad we get Zach hopping around the ring, while guys like Kanyon and Knoble are lucky to make Velocity.

He's still better than Jackie Gayda on her best day.

Guest Boo_Bradley

Shaniqua will never have that Chyna mystique/heat, since they had someone smash her already, Chyna went over a year before someone laid her out....

Guest Maccam16

Well atleast we get London, complete with his Melon shirt and boyish posture. I love WWE writers. :rolleyes:

Shaniqua will never have that Chyna mystique/heat, since they had someone smash her already, Chyna went over a year before someone laid her out....

No mark is really going to remember Bradshaw laying out Shaniqua. If the WWE later decides to pretend it never happened, the marks won't know any different.

Guest Maccam16

How can that Confidential commercial claim that the WWE is the hottest show on TV?