TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caboose

My Dilemna...

I dont know where this goes, but I'll stick it in General Chat because its open to interpretation...

I am currently living in a house with five other male university students. Of the five, one is Chris, or Jimmy Beard as you all may know him and we get on like a house on fire. There are three others, Gareth, Tom and Ben that I get along perfectly well with. I enjoy their company and can have a laugh with them, as should be expected when at university. However there is one person Paul who is really pissing me off. Paul doesnt get along well with anyone in the house except Jimmy Beard, so the rest of us pretty much ignore what he says and does.

Now the problem is that Paul has been stirring up shit between me, my best friend Marsha, Jimmy Beard and Jimmy's girlfriend Chralotte, who is also a good friend of mine. First Paul decides that I am in love with Charlotte. Paul tried to confront me with it and I laughed it off, because it is a laughable concept. Paul then went on to tell Jimmy and Charlotte that I loved her. They both laughed it off as well, knowing I neither think of Charlotte as anything other than a friend and that I wouldnt ever do anything like to Jimmy. This didnt stop Paul from continually trying to persuade me that I love Charlotte. Every time he has brought it up, I laughed it off. And Paul has piped down since no one took him seriously.

In the mean time Paul continues to make snide remarks about me and things I like just to get under my skin. I ignored him again, because he is a prick and I dont care what he thinks. However...

In the last week , Paul has tried to drive a wedge between my friendship with Marsha. I have been told that he sucks up to her and badmouths me every chance he gets. For me this has crossed a line. He is messing with my friendship, and to be perfectly honest the person I have a crush on. However the crush is of no consequence, I have discussed it with Marsha and its not an issue. Paul however has caught wind of the crush and has been talking to Marsha about it. I dont know what he has been saying but I know its none of his business. And this has pushed me too far...

So what do I do?

Do I continue to ignore him and his shenanigans and hope Marsha, Jimmy and Charlotte ignore him too, or should I just beat the shit out of him for being a prick and teach him not to mess with me?

I especially look forward to Sandman's reply...

The beat the shit out of him and kick his ass out after semester...or just make his life a living hell so he'll leave on his own.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Violence solves everything.

Give him a warning at first. If he ignores the warning, and we both know he will, rip his spine out and slam it through his eye socket.

Indeed

it's what I'd do.

I am currently living in a house with five other male university students. Of the five, one is Chris, or Jimmy Beard as you all may know him and we get on like a house on fire. There are three others, Gareth, Tom and Ben that I get along perfectly well with. I enjoy their company and can have a laugh with them, as should be expected when at university. However there is one person Paul who is really pissing me off. Paul doesnt get along well with anyone in the house except Jimmy Beard, so the rest of us pretty much ignore what he says and does.

Now the problem is that Paul has been stirring up shit between me, my best friend Marsha, Jimmy Beard and Jimmy's girlfriend Chralotte, who is also a good friend of mine. First Paul decides that I am in love with Charlotte. Paul tried to confront me with it and I laughed it off, because it is a laughable concept. Paul then went on to tell Jimmy and Charlotte that I loved her. They both laughed it off as well, knowing I neither think of Charlotte as anything other than a friend and that I wouldnt ever do anything like to Jimmy. This didnt stop Paul from continually trying to persuade me that I love Charlotte. Every time he has brought it up, I laughed it off. And Paul has piped down since no one took him seriously.

In the mean time Paul continues to make snide remarks about me and things I like just to get under my skin. I ignored him again, because he is a prick and I dont care what he thinks. However...

In the last week , Paul has tried to drive a wedge between my friendship with Marsha. I have been told that he sucks up to her and badmouths me every chance he gets. For me this has crossed a line. He is messing with my friendship, and to be perfectly honest the person I have a crush on. However the crush is of no consequence, I have discussed it with Marsha and its not an issue. Paul however has caught wind of the crush and has been talking to Marsha about it. I dont know what he has been saying but I know its none of his business. And this has pushed me too far...

So what do I do?

Do I continue to ignore him and his shenanigans and hope Marsha, Jimmy and Charlotte ignore him too, or should I just beat the shit out of him for being a prick and teach him not to mess with me?

I especially look forward to Sandman's reply...

This is exactly why I'm GLAD I'm not going to be living in a college dorm after high school when I go to college.

This is the second year of university. I shared a room with Jimmy Beard in the first year. And we chose to live with the other four in the second year.

Yeah I dont know what I was thinking either?!

I knew Sandie whouldnt let me down...

Guest Salacious Crumb

Violence isn't the answer.

Since he doesn't get along with anyone well, I suggest getting together with your other roomates and come up with a way to drive the guy nuts or to be so irritating that he moves out on his own.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Violence isn't the answer.

Since he doesn't get along with anyone well, I suggest getting together with your other roomates and come up with a way to drive the guy nuts or to be so irritating that he moves out on his own.

GNOMES~!

Guest Insanityman

Well, first off get everyone esle to try to get him to move- if that doesn't work- then beat the living hell out of the dude. And I'm more of a fan of feeding them their own eyeballs and testicles then ripping on spines. Spines take a lot of force to get out or otherwise a lot of blood and a chainsaw.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Say the following:

"Paul, what's your deal?"

He'll say "What?"

Tell him why you're pissed, and be pissed. Don't look nice and calm.

He'll either back down or lie. If he lies, sock him. Then say:

"You're a liar. Do that shit again, and you're moving out."

Either he'll fight you, or he'll say nothing at that point. It's like a choose your own adventure.

Guest Fook
I wouldn't beat the shit out of him, just set him on fire in his sleep or something.

Natural Born Killers style~!

Well I spoke to Marsha at great length and she now ignores Paul. Chris and Charlotte still ignore most of what Paul says. As for me well Paul made a snide comment about a job I was applying for and I verbally unloaded all over him.

As a result, if I walk into the room he leaves in and if I'm already in the room, he wont come in. Thats the best result I could have hoped for.

But damn I really wanted to kick his ass...

Well, you're in his mind now, which is even better.

I think I would put some more pressure on the guy. If you have nothing to do, walk into a room where this guy is. He'll probably walk off if what you've said is true. Give him odd little glances and stares on a constant basis. Essentially freak him out.

If all works, his mind will snap and he'll attack you. Let him throw the first punch so you can claim self-defense, then jam an ice pick into his brain through his nose.

Mind game, destroying him mentally, and then physically. You can't lose.