TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

What new TV shows are you digging?

I'm digging Carnivale on HBO and earlier it was Dead Like Me, also on HBO. None of the big stations(Fox, NBC, ABC) shows have really looked that interesting with the exception of Tru Calling but knowing my luck, I'll end up liking it and they'll pull the rug out from under it like that awesome ghost hospital based show on ABC(IIRC) or CBS or something and American Gothic when that was new.

Guest Choken One

SKIN wasn't all that bad and it has been getting Rave reviews...

Fox Weds are awesome now with OC then SKIN.

Follow up with 24 being on at 9 the night before...thats three hours straight of awesomenss.

Karen Sisco - Decided to give it a shot after the gazillion ads ABC showed for it, and it's a pretty good show. I don't think Carla Gugino is all that hot but she pulls off the role very well.

MI:5 - Just started watching this on A&E. Awesome show, the episode where they had the drill was some of the best TV I've ever seen.

Follow up with 24 being on at 9 the night before...thats three hours straight of awesomenss.

Skin is going to move to Wed. with O.C.? Awesome, now I'll be able to tape it. I missed the first ep, but I'll just tape it in reruns later on.

BTW, hype for The O.C. is EVERYWHERE. Between all the ads during the World Series, I'm always hearing radio ads, and saw a long preview commercial for it on VH1. I can't wait for this Wednesday.

Guest Crazy Dan

-Vegas is one of the shows that I have liked watching, suprisingly. I like James Caan.

-Joe Schmoe

- Playmakers

- And I know I will get many questions about me sexuality, but I liked that "Queer Eye" show. My girlfriend really likes it, made me watch, and I found it wasn't as bad as it could be.

I mainly am waiting for this week starts, so that I can watch all my favorite shows. Bring on 24

Guest Crazy Dan

And I once read that "Skin" would have been much better off in the long run, if it had been made a Political Incorrect comedy. And seeing that it might get canned before too long, they missed the boat on that one.

does fooly cooly count?

No. It's only six episodes long and has already been run once on Adult Swim. Great series, though.

I also like Reno 911. You can't go wrong with ex-members of "The State" and the show is worthy of praise if for nothing other than Junior's monologue during his junior deputy prison tour.

"The inmates, they just fucked the shit out of this poor little Mormon kid. I mean, they ass-fucked him, skull-fucked him, titty-fucked.....they bent his shoulder-blades back like breasts and titty-fucked him. Well, when we got there there just wasn't really anything left. And the inmates were all, "It wasn't us, he was fucked to death when we got here." So, you know, there wasn't really anything we could do. I mean, you're not going to arraign two dozen people."

Guest Choken One

Skin is going to move to Wed. with O.C.? Awesome, now I'll be able to tape it. I missed the first ep, but I'll just tape it in reruns later on.

BTW, hype for The O.C. is EVERYWHERE. Between all the ads during the World Series, I'm always hearing radio ads, and saw a long preview commercial for it on VH1. I can't wait for this Wednesday.

Sadly, they aren't putting SKIN on with OC :(

Instead Stan Hooper and 70's show will occupy the 8 Slot...

Skin sadly is on Monday at Nine I believe...

Bullshit I say...Take fucking Joe Millionare 2 and put THAT shit on Monday at nine...Move Stan/70s to tuesday for the 24 lead in and then OC/SKIN

And YES! The O.C is indeed getting mad hype, It's gotten a few mentions on ESPN Page 2 and FOX has decided to put most of it's marketing focus on the show along with Skin...Which is funny since FOX didn't think O.C would be anything more then a Niche show instead has gotten GREAT ratings and captured a unkept market....

Not bad for a Summer Show

Guest stardust

Tru Calling was pretty good tonight. It'll probably end up being one I watch, since next week's episode looks pretty good, too.