TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

If you need to get someone off crack

A. I was a fat fuck. I maintained my weight since I posted that until like a month ago, and then I lost like thirty pounds.

B. I binged at Olive Garden today. It's ok though. I'm still slimming.

C. I'm absolutely faded right now.

D. I finally experienced the thing where you watch a movie on drugs and it feels like you're in the movie.

E. Why did it have to be Hellraiser? It scared the shit out of me.

I'll copy Agent's explanation from when he explained this:

Recreational usage of Dextromethorphan (DXM):

DXM is the active ingredient in Robitussin Maximum Strength cough syrup, at a dosage of 3mg/ml. DXM happens to be a disassociative anaesthetic that's sold over the counter because cough suppressants are hard to come by.

There's 4 plateaus to DXM usage, each one more intense than the previous. The first plateau feels like being kinda drunk and high, only sort of trippy. Whenever someone mentions they're drinking Lean, this is where they're at.

The second one is the one you want. For your size..about..140-150mg, all at once. Works out to a little under half a normal bottle of Robitussin Maximum Strength. Don't drink anything other than that. That's the strongest available OTC, and Dex is the only active ingredient. That is key. Do nothing but DXM when you try it. If you're on an MAOI or SSRI antidepressant like Trazodone, don't fuckin' do DXM. Effects include visuals in a dark setting..you're not going to see anything "real," so don't expect a mushroom or LSD trip. The effects are actually much closer to ketamine, but still different.

Fourth plateau is a suicide mission, almost. You have to have a drugsitter, be seasoned at the drug, REALLY want to go for it, and be willing to be totally useless for several hours. Total mind/body disassociation.

I should point out that while he did say that dex must be the only active ingredient, it bears stress that if it has acetominophine in it, it will kill you slow and painful.

All you ever wanted to know about DXM.

Good god. Where the hell was the NSFD heading on that? I was eating dinner when I saw her face and I almost threw up.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Especially if you go to hell, and DXM hell is something else.