TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

The following are loooooosers

20 guests, 31 members 3 Anonymous Members [ View Complete List ]

>Dr. Chevy Rosenpenis >Downhome >justsoyouknow >robvandam420 >Matt Young >Professor Murder >Cuban_Linx >The Mighty Damaramu >HollywoodSpikeJenkins >kkktookmybabyaway >Doyo >LaParkaYourCar >bravesfan >Invictus >Michael Joel Benoit >Plunderin >RevEvil >PsychoDriver >Rico_Constantino >The Extreme Solution >Boo_Bradley >Ray >MarvinisaLunatic >jessy >ian. >Max Danger >RubySoho50 >DuskTillDawn >What? >Stevie Franchise >hitman2003

stupid losers.

Shit.

But I'm stoned. And listening to Gram Parsons. That makes me cool, right?

Right?

Very very cool

And I mean that with all sincerity.

Nobody that ever used a computer was cool in the first place. Everything that said otherwise was propaganda, like saying it's cool to love Jesus.

Shit.

Right?

*shakes head*

Oh no, not drugs, they are sooooo eviiiiiiil.

Let me ask this, have you ever had a girl manually make your dick hard? Have you ever had a girl breathe on your neck? Jeepers, have you ever kissed a girl?

Oh no, not drugs, I'm a big pansy

//might suckassamaru

Shit.

Right?

*shakes head*

Let me ask this, have you ever had a girl manually make your dick hard? Have you ever had a girl breathe on your neck? Jeepers, have you ever kissed a girl?

//might suckassamaru

...I'm so confused right now.

Kinda horny, too.

Nobody that ever used a computer was cool in the first place. Everything that said otherwise was propaganda, like saying it's cool to love Jesus.

I think Jesus is cool, and I'm hammered, I won't be afraid to admit it. And I'll laugh when you all burn in hell. You'll be begging me for some A/C.

Shit.

Right?

*shakes head*

//might suckassamaru

...I'm so confused right now.

Kinda horny, too.

Hump your keyboard, its the only way.

Shit.

Right?

*shakes head*

//might suckassamaru

Yes...yes I have...but I fail to see what sex has to do with drugs......

Shit.

Right?

*shakes head*

//might suckassamaru

Yes...yes I have...but I fail to see what sex has to do with drugs......

It means you're a big fat stick in the mud with gigantic bitch tits.

Go out, smoke some drugs, and get laid.

Its called enjoying life.

You can't see the connection between sex and drugs? That's like saying you fail to see what Christianity has to do with Christ, to reference the Lord twice in this thread.

Ok....so when I had sex....there were no drugs involved....so I am still failing to see the connection.

And yes....doing drugs means that you live better. Ok whatever. I have nothing against anyone that does drugs. Have fun all you want. But that doesn't mean I'm going to run out and do it.

Ok....so when I had sex....there were no drugs involved....so I am still failing to see the connection.

And yes....doing drugs means that you live better. Ok whatever. I have nothing against anyone that does drugs. Have fun all you want. But that doesn't mean I'm going to run out and do it.

I feel so sorry for your sexual partner....you are so lame.

Did you do it missionary the whole time too?

Do you like vanilla ice cream?

Sex IS a drug. The chemicals and enzymes released at orgasm get you high, and is also what creates sex addicts like me. This board is my therapy, that's why I'm here.

Ok whatever Banky....whatever you say. Fucking cunt........

Fucking cunt? Wowsers, you're a meanie. Please stop, you're Damaramu is making me sad.

Dude, you're so lame that you have your college in your avatar? How fucking prissy are you? Don't call me a cunt for poitning out how big of a knob you are.

Whatever. I said whatever man. It's impossible to talk to you. So why bother? It's not like you will actually listen to what anyone has to say. So have fun.

Whatever. I said whatever man. It's impossible to talk to you. So why bother? It's not like you will actually listen to what anyone has to say. So have fun.

Did you say whatever? Don't tell me you said whatever!

Everyone knows you wouldn't call him a cunt unless what he said was completely true. This is sad shit.

Whatever, Professor, what-fuck-ever!

Excuse me while I pull out a tissue for the walking vagina, Mr Damaramu

*plugs ears*

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

And you've had sex?

bsmeter.gif

Hey you can't take the BS meter! That was sacred for the other thread! Thief! I demand you give it back.

If you're going to call bullshit on me then I can easily call bullshit on you. See it works two ways. I mean what have you really ever done to prove you've had sex or that you are the party animal you claim to be? Post on an internet message board? Yeah like that's going to prove anything. Now for once in your life respond like a normal person that can actually think rationally than

"OMG! BITCH TITS! TARD! HARHAR! FUCK YOU!"

Hey you can't take the BS meter! That was sacred for the other thread! Thief! I demand you give it back.

If you're going to call bullshit on me then I can easily call bullshit on you. See it works two ways. I mean what have you really ever done to prove you've had sex or that you are the party animal you claim to be? Post on an internet message board? Yeah like that's going to prove anything. Now for once in your life respond like a normal person that can actually think rationally than

HAD. Past tense.

I'm having sex right now. Because I'm stoned.

Nerd.

HAD. Past tense.

I'm having sex right now. Because I'm stoned.

Nerd.

Fuckin' eh. He's having sex in his mind becaus he's stoned...let it expand your mind, man.