TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Bret Hart on WOL

Replay will be on at midnight EST.

I'll rip it all onto high-quality mp3, if anyone will want it in the coming days.

? I thought it replayed at 6 am Monday mornings? If you know otherwise, proceed...

I'll rip it all onto high-quality mp3, if anyone will want it in the coming days.

? I thought it replayed at 6 am Monday mornings? If you know otherwise, proceed...

My bad. You're right.

If you could let me know through PM when you have it available, I'd appreciate it as well.

Understandable Bret thinks that he might be able to handle a speech emotionally, then again March 14 is still long away. As for the different audience not taking to him, all he has to do is watch RAW X

Bret calls Flair the "best conditioned of ANY worker he's ever worked with...including Shawn".

That's awesome.

Well that's not really opinion, it's quite possibly fact.

I hear that Bret doesn't think much of Flair as a worker though.

I can't wait for the books, but you got to feel for Bret having to relive all these horrible memories of the past few years...

Bret Hart DID have a life before Owen died, ya know.

If you were listening to the show, you would recall Bret contemplating about how he's at the part where he has to write about his WCW career, and Owen and the stroke and how it's really hard for him to write about and emotional.

:o

Bret actually remembered the location of a promo (Rockford, Illinois) and his opponent from that night (Rock) from a RAW show SIX YEARS AGO.

:o

Bret actually remembered the location of a promo (Rockford, Illinois) and his opponent from that night (Rock) from a RAW show SIX YEARS AGO.

Strokes effect different areas depending on what part of the brain is effected. So stroke victims could have their short term memory imparied but have their long term remain intact. I'm sure someone with actual medical knowledge could expand.

Guest drdrainoscott

Someone needs to call in and ask about the DVD. There needs to be one made immediatly.