TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheGame2705

MTV's Sunday Stew

Guest TheGame2705

OK well no sooner did I come on here to talk about it, someone mentioned how much they loved Viva La Bam. This is exactly the tard crowd they're aiming for.

Bam Margera is probably the biggest dickhead I've ever seen on TV. He purposely does shit to piss off his parents.

Spoilers: His parents don't get pissed off.

The show has the stupidest concept. OMG SK8RBOI does stuff to piss off his dad and mom who never get pissed off and are probably the biggest idiot parents in the world. This however brings in the "Sk8ing and hating parents is cool" demographic.

Wild Boys I didn't expect to be entertaining but it actually was. Scary that MTV's trying an educational show with a twist. I like it. I liked Chris the most from Jackass and Steve-O but I didn't think this would be very Jackass-like.

Ashton Kucher is a bigger idiot than Bam Margera. I really don't wanna comment on how much I hate him.

One Bad Trip had a fun concept but they sure found the most dumbass bitch in the world to use for the first episode. He said he didn't care about her multiple times and was grinding on everyone. However, she and her mom are LAUGHING about it with him. They then make up. Please bitch you deserve to stay with him and I hope he cheats on you every day of your life and you have a good laugh about it then as well.

All in all "I Love the 80's" was much more entertaining than "MTV's White Skater Boys Fest".

Guest El Satanico

You're not gay(oooh look I talk about gay sex) and you're not black(oooh look at me I talk about rap and insult "white boys" when I get a chance) now shut the fuck up.

No one gives a shit what your phony ass says.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The same thing that always happens on every single show on that channel.

Well, I wouldn't be pissed if I were his parents either, because unlike you, they realize that what he is doing them is making them RICH. Bam Margera is a multi-millionaire now, you think that would have happened if pops didn't take a few punches to the balls?

Wild Boys was the only show I saw and I found that it was actually pretty fun. The great white shark stuff was particularly awesome. I might actually make an effort to tune in again for it next week.

OK well no sooner did I come on here to talk about it, someone mentioned how much they loved Viva La Bam. This is exactly the tard crowd they're aiming for.

Bam Margera is probably the biggest dickhead I've ever seen on TV. He purposely does shit to piss off his parents.

Spoilers: His parents don't get pissed off.

The show has the stupidest concept. OMG SK8RBOI does stuff to piss off his dad and mom who never get pissed off and are probably the biggest idiot parents in the world. This however brings in the "Sk8ing and hating parents is cool" demographic.

Wild Boys I didn't expect to be entertaining but it actually was. Scary that MTV's trying an educational show with a twist. I like it. I liked Chris the most from Jackass and Steve-O but I didn't think this would be very Jackass-like.

Ashton Kucher is a bigger idiot than Bam Margera. I really don't wanna comment on how much I hate him.

One Bad Trip had a fun concept but they sure found the most dumbass bitch in the world to use for the first episode. He said he didn't care about her multiple times and was grinding on everyone. However, she and her mom are LAUGHING about it with him. They then make up. Please bitch you deserve to stay with him and I hope he cheats on you every day of your life and you have a good laugh about it then as well.

All in all "I Love the 80's" was much more entertaining than "MTV's White Skater Boys Fest".

Any particular reason or information why you seem to hate Bam Margera that you would like to share with us?

Wild Boys was the only show I saw and I found that it was actually pretty fun. The great white shark stuff was particularly awesome. I might actually make an effort to tune in again for it next week.

Sunday's were my movie night. Now I have a reason to stay home and not spend money.