TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spicy McHaggis

The One And Only 24 Season 3 Thread

Guest OctoberBlood

Well, the episode was great. I love the Millikan storyline, and everything about it. It's awesome. Jack kicked ass once again, and we got to see Michelle get down and dirty~!. Loved it, but WTF is Fox thinking? Stupid fuckers.

Taking Lives, BTW, the new Kieferster movie looks great. Co Stars Ethan Hawke and Jolie. Saw the trailer a month ago and have been hyped ever since. Suterland always plays kickass villians.

But Tony Todd is now involved with Palmer's dead guy...it has my attention and interest now.

Cripes, another Trek guy - this time it's Worf's brother.

Seriously, it's time to bring in Armin Shimmerman to put this whole Trek/Buffy thing into harmony.

And Gael, we hardly knew ye. Sorry.

Guest T®ITEC

I had quite a good laugh when.. Gael? took a shot of TEH VIRUS~ to the face. It was an exciting moment. Other than that fine money shot, ah, that was a pretty fine episode of 24.

That was the *last* time I'll ever see the show as a minor! NOOOOOOO I HATE YOU FOX

..Eh.

Guest El Satanico

Yes, I believe I did. I showcased my excitement a few pages back.

Tony Todd rules all

Guest Evolution

I think I heard somewhere that Kiefer had gotten attacked in a barfight and that the producers of 24 had to mold the taping schedule around his recovery, so I assume that's the reason why they're not having another episode for...*cries*...more than 4 weeks.

Anyway, that was a good episode, and I watched the "next month" preview, and it's looking pretty damn good. The mass hysteria and drama that we can expect in these final hours.

Time to watch the wonderful reality shows now, I suppose. Including that Forever Eden, which I still don't quite understand.

Guest OctoberBlood
I think I heard somewhere that Kiefer had gotten attacked in a barfight and that the producers of 24 had to mold the taping schedule around his recovery, so I assume that's the reason why they're not having another episode for...*cries*...more than 4 weeks.

That doesn't make sense. For one, the series is already taped, and two - his face is already better. They are delaying because of that new show where people are in Eden. I hate Fox.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Last night's episode was so awesome. It finally got my attention to this season.

I don't think the delay is because of Keifer's fight because that took place a month ago. I thought that Forever Eden crap is on monday nights now? I'm thinking it's getting the bump because of American Idol. Usually when they get to the finals (which should be in 2 weeks), they use the time to do the performances on tuesdays and the results on wednesdays. I bet it's because of that shit.

Edit: I just checked tvguide.com and it does have that show listed for both monday and tuesday nights.

I don't think the delay is because of Keifer's fight because that took place a month ago. I thought that Forever Eden crap is on monday nights now? I'm thinking it's getting the bump because of American Idol. Usually when they get to the finals (which should be in 2 weeks), they use the time to do the performances on tuesdays and the results on wednesdays. I bet it's because of that shit.

Edit: I just checked tvguide.com and it does have that show listed for both monday and tuesday nights.

Normally this is true. With 12 finalists they need 2 hours to do the show, but that's already established, and they normally go back down to one hour once they get to the final 10.

However the next two weeks would be group 4 and the wild card round, meaning that something else is in place of 24 - likely this Forever Eden show, or that "worst of AI" show starring William Hung.

The thing is that I expect the hiatus because Sweeps month is over, but the timing really, really sucks.

But this is as good a time as any for everyone to check out Keen Eddie on Bravo, which is on at the same time as 24.

Guest Evolution

Well, making room for that shitty Forever Eden is a stupid excuse.

I don't even know what that show is about, anyway.

Guest EQ

All you need to know is that it's another rediculously stupid reality show that will ultimately fail

Guest Evolution
All you need to know is that it's another rediculously stupid reality show that will ultimately fail

Ah, but it will only fail after lasting for 3 or 4 unnecessary seasons.

Guest packwingfn7

Am I one of the few that don't mind this Palmer Situation. I really don't know where it's gonna go especially when Sherry might put the blame on David. Good Stuff.

And about damn time we aaw Michelle do something physical, she looked good, Too bad she might be infected with the virus.

Guest drdrainoscott

Doesn't it seem like they are trying to kill off all of the major characters? I mean, Michelle probably has the virus now so she'll be gone, Palmer is locked in a scandal that could end his presidency and take Sherry down too, Nina is dead, and Tony has that job lined up in DC. Plus, with all the rumors that Keifer is going to leave, could season four be the Chase and Kim show? I sure hope not.

Guest packwingfn7

I know theirs the rumors of Kiefer leaving the show, maybe its a double cross and he won't die hah