TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

FREE PURO MATCHES!! download here!

Guest ManKinnd

This man has brought more Kobashi/Misawa goodness to my life. God bless him. It was the first one I downloaded, so I'll say that.

Guest ManKinnd
This man has brought more Kobashi/Misawa goodness to my life. God bless him. It was the first one I downloaded, so I'll say that.

Which match is it ?

4/5/91. Really good stuff. Match runs about 13.5 minutes.

Guest TigerDriver91

Downloading Misawa/Kobashi and damn it's taking its time. Hurry up. ;)

Guest Jimbo

....why the hell is this bumped up again?

Anywho...*downloads old Baba stuff's*

Guest Deviant

Considering I don't know that much about puro (especially since some of this stuff seems to date back to what, the 70's?) I don't suppose anyone feels like going through the massive list and putting actual full names to the wrestlers, just so I know who and what I'm seeing?

Well it is worth a shot...

Also, to the person complaining about video quality, when I get well over 200 matches completely free and for doing absolutely nothing, I don't question them or pick faults. If they are watchable, that's enough and the guy who uploaded them still rules all.

Guest Rob Edwards

Puro is just short for Puroresu, which is Japanese for pro wrestling

:\

It's hard to tell which matches they are. There are no dates and most matches only have one last name listed. From what I can tell, I can say for sure that none of them are recognized classics though I know Baba/Brisco had lots of acclaimed matches. Hogan/Hansen is very good as well, probably the Orange Goblin's best performance tough Hansen has done waaaaaaay better.

Hayabusa wreslted in Japan under FMW. Nothing really impressive, best match was probably against Tanaka on 5/98 but even than the match is really just a whole lot of mindless finisher kick outs. It is well paced and lots of cool moves abound.

Guest dwdw_IGN

The quality of the matches are watchable and all but the matches seem to cut out cause of an error soon in the matches. Is this happening to all of you to?

Guest Ray
The quality of the matches are watchable and all but the matches seem to cut out cause of an error soon in the matches. Is this happening to all of you to?

It's happened to me too.

Don't bother with this site, people. If you want good fast downloads, the place to be is the Wrestling Hub on DC++.

Guest Dark Pegasus

Hope this isn't a pointless bump, but you can also get a ton of wrestling if you have broadband (or a lot of time to kill) by going to the "Media Guide" section of your Windows Media Player and typing "AJPW" or "NJPW."

AJPW yields Misawa vs. Kobashi 1/97.

NJPW gives you a ton of clips from Asahi-TV.

"Ric Flair" gives you a bunch of stuff from Mid-Atlantic.

Guest ArchoanJB

most of those NJPW clips are from IWTV, NJ's online internet service that shows all the big matches and even house shows days after the show happens.

Hope this isn't a pointless bump, but you can also get a ton of wrestling if you have broadband (or a lot of time to kill) by going to the "Media Guide" section of your Windows Media Player and typing "AJPW" or "NJPW."

AJPW yields Misawa vs. Kobashi 1/97.

NJPW gives you a ton of clips from Asahi-TV.

"Ric Flair" gives you a bunch of stuff from Mid-Atlantic.

Thanks for the hint about the media player. The Misawa/Kobashi match was awesome.